arsenal will rip city apart.....

Petetheblu said:
bigmoe said:
Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

I'm warming to the Arsenal bunch, such humble well rounded folk.

Wow, this sums up Arsenal fans for me. Going through a lot of their forums they're calling City small time and saying City had 14,000 fans under Pearce. I swear they make stuff up. Also say that Johnson and Milner are divers?! Have they seen Eboue and RVP and whiney Fabregas?

He is, diving against Brum then handling the ball 5 minutes later and them not getting a penalty. He already admitted to conning the ref before

Chippy_boy said:
ShadrachDingle said:
Also say that Johnson and Milner are divers?!

They have a point. Johnson especially seems very fond of penalty area turf.

Not seen one jot of evidence to see that the pens he's won have been dives though. Nor has the, ever quick to criticise city, taken the trouble to pillorise him.

doomuk said:
bigmoe said:
Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

HAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!

to the arsenal fan,you do realise we have the best defence in the league ye??ok and you prob thought youd do the same to wba,but u didnt mate....ya lost to them....at home...

you wont win it this year mate.actually you wont win the league again for a very long time imo

I don't know if they will run riot over us like last time... we had an inexperienced defender sent off in the first 5 mins which competely screwed up our tactics. Its gonna our toughest game so far this season, il be happy if we manage to get a point out of it.

And as for diving... I have never seen Johnson or Milner dive. The only player who has dived so far in our team is Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.