arsenal will rip city apart.....

Absolutely no fear about this game whatsoever.

If I were playing for City tonight, I'd be fucking eyeballing every one of their players, and their fans, because they are riddled with fear.

Mancini's biggest quality at City has been instilling brutal self belief and discipline, particularly at the back. Wenger is very good at developing technically gifted players and is well advanced when it comes to sports nutrition and physiology, (arsenal's players are always the most agile and mobile), but he hasn't had a strong core of self belief at the club since the year they went unbeaten.

Tonight, City have the mental strength to be like New Zealand playing England at Rugby. Just a fucking look is needed. Toe to fucking Toe.

i reckon it will be another shambles, like the "adebayor" game. Arsenal like it when they can walk over teams with there fancy football, but hate it when they come up against another good side, that can match them, and beat them. Ive got a feeling this will get nasty tonight, RVP and that little shit fabregas will be heavily involved, in a negative way (diving and cheating). I hope im wrong, but arsenal really are a bunch of spoilt brats. at least 1 red card and countless incidents. The game won't go arsenals way, and they will ruin the game..... unfortunately.

gio's side step said:
If I were playing for City tonight, I'd be fucking eyeballing every one of their players, and their fans, because they are riddled with fear.

Hope I don't meet you in a alley on a dark night :p

Cheadle Blue said:
i reckon it will be another shambles, like the "adebayor" game. Arsenal like it when they can walk over teams with there fancy football, but hate it when they come up against another good side, that can match them, and beat them. Ive got a feeling this will get nasty tonight, RVP and that little shit fabregas will be heavily involved, in a negative way (diving and cheating). I hope im wrong, but arsenal really are a bunch of spoilt brats. at least 1 red card and countless incidents. The game won't go arsenals way, and they will ruin the game..... unfortunately.

a load of ppl i was talking to seem to think this match will be dirty,was the game at eastlands dirty??i cant remember!!

larderland said:
Cheadle Blue said:

a load of ppl i was talking to seem to think this match will be dirty,was the game at eastlands dirty??i cant remember!!

It wasnt that bad, last season at home though it was kicking off left, right and centre...

larderland said:
Cheadle Blue said:

In my oppinion it was simmering, and looked like it was really going to kick off. Also the comments made by that little shit fabregas after the game, about how easy it was, even if we had 15 players on the pitch they would have walked it etc.

Cheadle Blue said:
larderland said:

In my oppinion it was simmering, and looked like it was really going to kick off. Also the comments made by that little shit fabregas after the game, about how easy it was, even if we had 15 players on the pitch they would have walked it etc.

They are under a lot of pressure tonight. They know they have to beat the top sides at home to have any chance of winning the league. And whils't that is a good position to be in, Arsenal have question marks in terms of mentality, and they are more under pressure than us to win it (we aren't expected to win the league, rather intend to compete). I expect us and I know Mancini will, to step up and put pressure on ourselves to win the game, because we have put ourselves in the mix, however, they may lose composure due to how much is at stake, especially, if they don't score early and we start to control the tempo of the game.

Cheadle Blue said:
larderland said:

Sometimes people wanna hear what they want to hear and dont care about the truth. If that keeps you going, then go for it......but thats not what he said

gooney said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Sometimes people wanna hear what they want to hear and dont care about the truth. If that keeps you going, then go for it......but thats not what he said

“We knew we couldn't make a mistake [like Boyata did with getting sent off] because then it would be been 10 against 10 and their crowd would have been against them and it would have been very difficult,” Fabregas told Sky Sports.

“We stayed composed the entire game. We were fantastic. Even if [City had] 15 men and we only had 11, we would still win.

Thats what he said

gio's side step said:
gooney said:

“We knew we couldn't make a mistake [like Boyata did with getting sent off] because then it would be been 10 against 10 and their crowd would have been against them and it would have been very difficult,” Fabregas told Sky Sports.

“We stayed composed the entire game. We were fantastic. Even if [City had] 15 men and we only had 11, we would still win.

Thats what he said
I know the word he used, but I also know English isnt Cesc first language and if you hear the whole interview, its clear he's talking about the mentality saying even if they were 15 we would go for it. But hey......lets just give Mancini benefit of doubt when it comes to English

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.