arsenal will rip city apart.....

gooney said:
lloydie said:
The arse played their strongest team and played well, you could tell they were well up for it.
We defended well but our passing was poor. Deserved the point for stubbornness alone and had the ref not bottled it and left zab on the pitch our 11 may have nicked it.
Arse fans on the radio need to grow up though and learn that there's more than one way to skin a cat. And baying for us to knock it out when their players go down and moaning when they eventually reciprocate, just shows why people call them smacked arses.
We feel like you parked the bus on us, but we forgive you and be your friends again if you hammer man u at old trafford

Sorry we didn't play with 10 men this time.

You can dislike our tactics all you like, you had 94 minutes to break us down and failed. That's your bad, not ours.

We showed fight and spirit, something you guys could do with next time you bend over and spread wide for the rags.

I dont think it's fair to say Arsenal couldnt "break you down" they did on several ocassions they just couldnt score, they hit the post like 4/5 times and prob should have had at least one penatly, while your defense was resolute in parts you'd have to admit some element of luck in not conceeding. there were also good saves form Hart and blocks too.

ps I'm ont denying it's a good result for you, and ironically you played better than we did at the Emirates but we somehow managed to pikey 3 points

Spurs fan in peace said:
I dont think it's fair to say Arsenal couldnt "break you down" they did on several ocassions they just couldnt score, they hit the post like 4/5 times and prob should have had at least one penatly, while your defense was resolute in parts you'd have to admit some element of luck in not conceeding. there were also good saves form Hart and blocks too.

It was twice and I don't remember any penalty shouts from Arse except the inadvertent handball.

Spurs fan in peace said:

Hitting the post is missing the target and no way was the Kompany handball a penalty.

NewbBlue said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

It was twice and I don't remember any penalty shouts from Arse except the inadvertent handball.

Well said, they hit the post twice and the penalty shout was optimistic.

Spurs fan in peace said:

Well, when the 'hitting the post' trophy is handed out I hope Arsenal parade it around London in an open top bus.

Hart is there to stop the ball going in the net, it's his job and something he did well.

If Cesc and Van Dick Weed spent less time rolling on the floor and/or verbally abusing the ref, maybe they'd have found the back of the net.

Spurs fan in peace said:
Iprob should have had at least one penalty

you make it sound like they had 2 or 3 penalty appeals.

and for the only penalty claim of the night, it was never a penalty ever, kompany did nothing wrong.

about time a ref didn't give a penalty at a top club, because all the players and the crowd go wild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.