arsenal will rip city apart.....

I think Arsenal and rags will go clear of the rest, so I agree with Merson. It's between us, Spurs and Chelsea for 3rd and 4th.

Remember the rags play Spurs in a few weeks, so tomorrows result may not be decisive as people make out. Spurs win and we're back in the hunt for top. Rags win and we should be comfortable in 3rd I reckon.

What you got to remember is Merson will be getting emails calling him alsorts! He comes out with this shit to winde us all up.

Is anyone watching this? He is embarrassing, sounds like he's having a wank everytime there is a chance.

It's Charlie Adam, not Adams!

waspish said:
What you got to remember is Merson will be getting emails calling him alsorts! He comes out with this shit to winde us all up.
Sadly, too many fall for it. He has an opinion and fortunately for him he is in a position to air it publicly. I said to my mate just last night that I thought we would do Arsenal, no difference to that and what Merson has said.

have you heard some of the shit he's saying whilst commentating on the pool v brum game....
"if blackpool win,they will come out to hot chocolates,i believe in miricales"
"oh,oh,he's hit the sunday roast"
"oh my god,he's just hit the beans on toast"

i think he's charlied up.........

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Sadly, too many fall for it. He has an opinion and fortunately for him he is in a position to air it publicly. I said to my mate just last night that I thought we would do Arsenal, no difference to that and what Merson has said.

Have you got skyplayer on yours works pc yet for the transfer window?
I have!!

kippaxwarrior said:
Pigeonho said:

Have you got skyplayer on yours works pc yet for the transfer window?
I have!!
Sure have mate, i'm watching it now..

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:

I take him for what he is and arsenal fan out to whine us up! I bet after he said Arsenal will rip city apart he surfed his emails and loved the attention from them

laughing my head off when he come out with it, the look in his eyes when he said it the f*cker was welling up, he really does not like us and i don't agree i think were gonna win it and the league and i can not wait to see the look on pricks face on the panel the moment it happens.
laugh all you want lads, dig this post up anytime you won't destroy the dream, i've got a right good feeling about this final push. : )

COME ON CITY UNDEFEATED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AND A SHITLOAD OF GOALS AT THE SWAMP!

i am sober!

the leadup to this game is very similar to the one at Chelsea last February where it seems everyone including our manager is essentially writing us off. Let's hope the players are up for it a bit more than the fans and pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.