arsenal will rip city apart.....

dw7 said:
i tend to agree with him for once cant see us getting fuck all out of this game
I'll stick my head under the block too and agree, it's going to be difficult to come away with a result with Silva and Balo out.
We really need Tevez to come up with something special and he is not in the very best of form.
I'd gladly take a draw now.

Viva Rivaldo said:

If you want to have a chance of winning the league, you can never think like this.
Well sell us one of your fucking referees then.

kippaxwarrior said:
He is an utter cock
How he works in TV is beyond me

If you want to know how he works in TV look at the last 3 pages! People watch him and then talk about him. If he got ignored they would replace him with some other tosser. (Just wait till Roy Keane gets the sack and needs some work!). The good pundits/analysts cost money, Sky are there to MAKE money.

Viva Rivaldo said:

If you want to have a chance of winning the league, you can never think like this.

WUM, WUM, WUM !!!

Viva Rivaldo said:

I fail to see how the opinions of certain fans will help or hinder our push for a title to be honest.

Carlos Tevez post game 'well, we drew because some guy on a forum said he'd be happy with it so we did it for him'.

People like to pretend that their inane opinions on forums actually register with the people involved in the game. They don't. Deal with it, you're not important.

Lordeffingham said:
So all in all, two matches we could lose, and if we do it will not be the end of our dreams, but for the rags and Arsenal it could well spell the start of a downward spiral!

Rags would be 3 points clear and 2 games in hand if we lose.

Re: arsenal will rip city apart....

big blueballs said:
I have one concern tomorrow and that is Theo Walcott which is why silva being injured could well be our blessing in disguise, (even though i wish he was fit)as Milner will play meaning either zabba or kolorov will get good cover
Couple of fair but strong tackles early on should sort that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.