arsenal will rip city apart.....

I applaud all of you that can understand him. He sounds pissed all the time to me and the noises emanating from him just come out as mumbled Cockerknee that does not make any sense to me. Probably because he is talking out of his arse most of the time.

I've been saying for a while, that the draw at home to the rags was actually a good result, not because we couldn't have beaten them, but because losing at home against a major rival is a massive blow and can put you back weeks from a confidence perspective.
All the pressure with regard to that, is now on Utd, if they lose to us in the OT fixture it will be the biggest blow they have suffered for years and there's a real chance that will happen.
In exactly the same light, Arsenal are under absolutely massive pressure tomorow and it may just get to them, anything but a win will hit them extremely hard and a defeat would I believe finish off their title challenge.
So all in all, two matches we could lose, and if we do it will not be the end of our dreams, but for the rags and Arsenal it could well spell the start of a downward spiral!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.