Arsenal

Arsenal Mania is in complete meltdown mode, most calling for Wenger's head. PMSL.

A gooner is on a call in show as we speak demanding to know why the Arse did not buy Kompany when he was available for "silly money", by which he meant a ridiculously low transfer fee rather than the other way around. Music to my ears. One of the Welsh and Clueless One's success stories. Well done Mark. Ditto De Jong, come to think of it. Almost makes up for the RSC debacle.

Incidentally, I seem to think we bought Kompany for a hefty sum a few months before he was scheduled to do a Bosman . Or was that De Jong?

Pam said:
A gooner is on a call in show as we speak demanding to know why the Arse did not buy Kompany when he was available for "silly money", by which he meant a ridiculously low transfer fee rather than the other way around. Music to my ears. One of the Welsh and Clueless One's success stories. Well done Mark. Ditto De Jong, come to think of it.

Incidentally, I seem to think we bought Kompany for a hefty sum a few months before he was scheduled to do a Bosman . Or was that De Jong?

Yeah that was De Jong, we paid a premium to get him in Jan.

Pam said:
Kompany cost £6m, bargain! De Jong was the expensive one as we bought him before he was about to sign a new contract.

sam the drummer said:
Pam said:
Kompany cost £6m, bargain! De Jong was the expensive one as we bought him before he was about to sign a new contract.

That's less than the rags paid for Bebe. Good call.

Also less than Arsenal paid for Squillachi, Koscjielny or Vermaelen and he is better than the three put together. Vermaelen scores goals, but so did Lescott for the blue dippers. In both cases, it covered up fatal defensive flaws

sam the drummer said:
Any excuse to post this

jafsfsafafaas.gif
It's the Wenger guy that makes me laugh on this, the way he dances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.