Arsenal

BlueTG said:
sam the drummer said:
Any excuse to post this

jafsfsafafaas.gif
It's the Wenger guy that makes me laugh on this, the way he dances.

lol. Excellent.

You can imagine I am enjoying myself at the moment.... the thing is I cannot find any goons in N London/Herts since half time on Saturday... when I had to turn my phone onto silent to escape the piss taking... he who laughs last....as they say....

Them imploding tonight is a massive bonus to all those wanting to get into the CL... they now have to win their last group game (they should do) but, they play at OT the week-end after that last CL game, had they qualified tonight, Wenger would have rested most of his team for the last game (in readiness for United) he now can't do that..... they have Villa, Manure, Stoke, Chelsea, Brum and you between now and FA Cup 3rd round week.... it is a tough run and with players missing through injury I am hoping they start sliding....

It is shaping up to be one interesting season, we have Defoe back, Lennon back, King and Dawson a couple of weeks away and Woodgate back for January as he joined in full training yesterday for the first time and trained again today....

gordondaviesmoustache said:

-- Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 am --

But of course. Hadn't thought of that. Plus we have a back up plan if the Gooners don't get knocked out. We can stuff the dippers 7-1 in Dublin instead. This would help our tipping point moment, which is coming soon anyway.

and it rhymes, look:-

SKY FOUR IS NO MORE

Pam said:
-- Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 am --

But of course. Hadn't thought of that. Plus we have a back up plan if the Gooners don't get knocked out. We can stuff the dippers 7-1 in Dublin. This would be the tipping point moment ....

and it rhymes, look:-

SKY FOUR IS NO MORE

pam

you have a pm

(from nov 11th)

Pam said:
SKY FOUR IS NO MORE

Someone needs to tell the twats at SKY that.....

The likes of Merson, Nicholas and old big nose Thommo are so blinkered it is frightening....

I am sure Phil Thompson thinks Pool are still in the CL this season.....

and the look on Alan Smith's face on Saturday when Kaboul scored was a picture.....

I've always liked Arsenal a bit, at least the last 10 years. Good football, not too many whiners and dirt fookers. But after we lost 3-0, god damn I lost it. The nerve and arrogance of Fabregas, fuck sake he needs shooting. I was perfectly okay with the loss, but he just dragged the whole team down to a low lvl I didn't even know existed.

Lovely loss for them, too bad it probably won't matter in the long run.

BlueSinclair said:
I've always liked Arsenal a bit, at least the last 10 years. Good football, not too many whiners and dirt fookers. But after we lost 3-0, god damn I lost it. The nerve and arrogance of Fabregas, fuck sake he needs shooting. I was perfectly okay with the loss, but he just dragged the whole team down to a low lvl I didn't even know existed.

Lovely loss for them, too bad it probably won't matter in the long run.

Totally agree, Cesc is a huge ****, but I as well don't hate aresenal(as much as rags)

One of my buddies is a big gunner and we talk shit all the time but he still admits how strong of a squad we are and I tell him "well yall pass nice sometimes" haha, CITY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.