Arsenal

marcspurs said:
You can imagine I am enjoying myself at the moment.... the thing is I cannot find any goons in N London/Herts since half time on Saturday... when I had to turn my phone onto silent to escape the piss taking... he who laughs last....as they say....

Them imploding tonight is a massive bonus to all those wanting to get into the CL... they now have to win their last group game (they should do) but, they play at OT the week-end after that last CL game, had they qualified tonight, Wenger would have rested most of his team for the last game (in readiness for United) he now can't do that..... they have Villa, Manure, Stoke, Chelsea, Brum and you between now and FA Cup 3rd round week.... it is a tough run and with players missing through injury I am hoping they start sliding....

It is shaping up to be one interesting season, we have Defoe back, Lennon back, King and Dawson a couple of weeks away and Woodgate back for January as he joined in full training yesterday for the first time and trained again today....
Thye've still got a huge squad so I reckon they can still qualify comfortably. Tonight's result was a blow for them, but they're still well placed.

I am hoping Spurs stay in the Champions League so that you continue to be worn down. If you get Dawson and King back that could make all the difference in the League

Blue_Times said:
I watched Madrid beat Ajax 4-0 tonight. They reallly do look quality. They have such pace going forward and break like lightning. They have so many match winners as well but Ronaldo is really looking the part again. He must be close to Messi on form.

Any one of six or eight could score you a fantastic goal.

I love it when those twats lose. Their fans are arrogant as fuck, remember one of their fans saying on sky text after they beat us that they wouldn't lose 2 more games for the rest of the season. Hows that working out for you, you prick.

north down blue said:
I love it when those twats lose. Their fans are arrogant as fuck, remember one of their fans saying on sky text after they beat us that they wouldn't lose 2 more games for the rest of the season. Hows that working out for you, you prick.

They all got a major boner after beating us, thinking that it was proof they had a backbone and could win the league. It wasn't. If we'd had 11 men it would have been a different story.

I'm confident that sometime soon we'll start playing them and it will be men against boys, like when Chelsea or (unfortunately) the rags play them

I used to watch the Arse if they were on 'cos of the style of football they played. That all changed after the game last season when a load of Gooners were whining and moaning about Adebayor in a pub in town after the match as well as their arrogant attitude after this seasons game. I can't stand the fuckers now and love it when they lose, that whining, cheese eating, garlic smelling, surrender monkey Wenger makes me piss myself when it's everybody else's fault.

LoveCity said:
Arsenal Mania is in complete meltdown mode, most calling for Wenger's head. PMSL.
Arsenalmania is even worse than this place. They have two section one for forum members(proven posters) and one for newbies. Funny thing is the forum members are much more fickle who create Wenger out after every game we dont win.

As far as the result goes, its a blow and we should have had a penalty. But we will go through as we got belgrade at home who has already 5 defeats and one of the worst team in the CL. Big game against Villa for us, one we should win due to their injuries....so there's no crisis yet my friends and we are on course to the league title.

As far as City goes I see Balotelli had another argument with another player and now players are complaining Mancini giving him special treatment.

gooney said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal Mania is in complete meltdown mode, most calling for Wenger's head. PMSL.
Arsenalmania is even worse than this place. They have two section one for forum members(proven posters) and one for newbies. Funny thing is the forum members are much more fickle who create Wenger out after every game we dont win.

As far as the result goes, its a blow and we should have had a penalty. But we will go through as we got belgrade at home who has already 5 defeats and one of the worst team in the CL. Big game against Villa for us, one we should win due to their injuries....so there's no crisis yet my friends and we are on course to the league title.

As far as City goes I see Balotelli had another argument with another player and now players are complaining Mancini giving him special treatment.

I'm not to worried MrG about Mancini giving Mario special treatment, in fact I'm more concerned with the special treatment by premiership referee's of a certain spanish player amongst your ranks. His ability to stay on the field of play come what may is nothing short of brilliance....

gooney said:
LoveCity said:

I didn't know you had special access to our training ground.

Petetheblu said:
gooney said:

I'm not to worried MrG about Mancini giving Mario special treatment, in fact I'm more concerned with the special treatment by premiership referee's of a certain spanish player amongst your ranks. His ability to stay on the field of play come what may is nothing short of brilliance....
Cesc said it best after he was stamped on by distin and somehow got yellow card. "It seems everyone wants to get Cesc Fabregas red carded" Pure jealousy.......our captain is the best midfielder in the league and deserve more respect than alot of people are giving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.