Arsenal

gooney said:
Petetheblu said:
I'm not to worried MrG about Mancini giving Mario special treatment, in fact I'm more concerned with the special treatment by premiership referee's of a certain spanish player amongst your ranks. His ability to stay on the field of play come what may is nothing short of brilliance....
Cesc said it best after he was stamped on by distin and somehow got yellow card. "It seems everyone wants to get Cesc Fabregas red carded" Pure jealousy.......our captain is the best midfielder in the league and deserve more respect than alot of people are giving.

hoping you carry on the same thinks when cesc will be a City player..... very soon

Mancio said:
gooney said:
Cesc said it best after he was stamped on by distin and somehow got yellow card. "It seems everyone wants to get Cesc Fabregas red carded" Pure jealousy.......our captain is the best midfielder in the league and deserve more respect than alot of people are giving.

hoping you carry on the same thinks when cesc will be a City player..... very soon
Cesc would never play for City and you know it....its only barca he will move to. Its not all about money for the young man, he's already rich as hell and comes from a very rich family...so the boy has always had money.

gooney said:
Mancio said:
Cesc would never play for City and you know it....its only barca he will move to. Its not all about money for the young man, he's already rich as hell and comes from a very rich family...so the boy has always had money.

will see mate..... will see

barca cant afford the fee for sign cesc , and the guy may dont have problem of money but you have to ask yourself if he can accept to have a full career without win anything.... wich is the perspective arsenal is giving him.

Mancio said:
gooney said:

barca cant afford the fee for sign cesc , and the guy may dont have problem of money but you have to ask yourself if he can accept to have a full career without win anything.... wich is the perspective arsenal is giving him.
city havent won anything in 35 years....shouldnt you win something first before you describe yourself as a winning team? no offence

Marvin said:
marcspurs said:
You can imagine I am enjoying myself at the moment.... the thing is I cannot find any goons in N London/Herts since half time on Saturday... when I had to turn my phone onto silent to escape the piss taking... he who laughs last....as they say....

Them imploding tonight is a massive bonus to all those wanting to get into the CL... they now have to win their last group game (they should do) but, they play at OT the week-end after that last CL game, had they qualified tonight, Wenger would have rested most of his team for the last game (in readiness for United) he now can't do that..... they have Villa, Manure, Stoke, Chelsea, Brum and you between now and FA Cup 3rd round week.... it is a tough run and with players missing through injury I am hoping they start sliding....

It is shaping up to be one interesting season, we have Defoe back, Lennon back, King and Dawson a couple of weeks away and Woodgate back for January as he joined in full training yesterday for the first time and trained again today....
Thye've still got a huge squad so I reckon they can still qualify comfortably. Tonight's result was a blow for them, but they're still well placed.

I am hoping Spurs stay in the Champions League so that you continue to be worn down. If you get Dawson and King back that could make all the difference in the League

They will qualify (sadly), but as for a huge squad, I would not go that far....

If they had the CB injuries we have (King, Dawson, Woodgate) IE: 3 CB's injured, they would be left with one..... they have Squillaci, Vermeulen, Djourou, Koscielny and that's it..

We still have Gallas, Bassong, Kaboul.... and Corluka, Huddlestone, Caulker who can also play there.....

They have a lot of talented attacking players but with the exception of Bender and Chamakh, they are all very similar, hence the reason when they are behind in games it is very hard for them to change the way they play to chase a game....

Cesc, Nasri, Arse shavings, Walcott, Ro sicky, RVP, Denilson, Vela, Wilshire....... all small nimble technical players....

City have Milner, Johnson, SWP, Silva, Toure, Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Jo.... who all offer somthing a little different from one another.....

Spurs have Lennon, Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, VDV, Defoe, Crouch, Pav, Bentley, Kranjcar, Palacios who like City all have something different they can offer.....

The Arsenal players are wonderfully talented, but, once they have been found out/worked out..... (as it would seem they have now) and with their lack of an experienced head (Sol, Gallas, Silvestre all dumped by Arsenal in the summer)..... they seem to run out of ideas if they fall behind....... WBA, Spurs, Newcastle, Shakhtar, Braga and Chelsea are the games they have been behind in this season and they have lost all of them....

Compare to Spurs.... 9 times in the PL we have gone behind in games this season, 5 times we have come back to win in those games..... I wish we would stop falling behind... but it shows that we can change the way we play and our tactics..... Arsenal struggle to do so..

gooney said:
Mancio said:

city havent won anything in 35 years....shouldnt you win something first before you describe yourself as a winning team? no offence

i want give you a IQ test : City and Arsenal...

who do you think will win a trophy first ?

and who do you think will win more trophies in the coming years?

cesc know the right answer , as much as everybody in the football world.

Mancio said:
gooney said:

stop being embarrassing, there is no way cesc would come here...everyone knows that. arsenal or barca, not city unfortunatly.

forevercity said:
Mancio said:

stop being embarrassing, there is no way cesc would come here...everyone knows that. arsenal or barca, not city unfortunatly.

That's just his view. He's probably wrong but so what? Stop bullying people. Don't bother getting your mates to PM me about how important you are as I couldn't give a flying fuck. The people are taking BlueMoon back from the self-interested and the self-important. The revolution starts here...

forevercity said:
Mancio said:

let City go in CL and you'll see bigger names than cesc coming at the no more "liccle city"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.