Arsenal

Arse end whinning about being "kicked off the park". Horse shit arse are the dirtiest team in the prem.

Disciplinary Table.

• Last Updated: 24/11/2010
    Official Premier League Statistics
    Teams
    Team P Y R Pts
    1 Everton 14 15 1 18
    2 Fulham 14 18 0 18
    3 Tottenham 14 21 0 21
    4 Blackpool 14 19 1 22
    5 Birmingham 14 20 1 23
    6 West Ham Utd 14 23 0 23
    7 Man Utd 14 24 0 24
    8 Chelsea 14 21 1 24
    9 Wigan Athletic 14 19 2 25
    10 Liverpool 14 20 2 26
    11 Blackburn 14 24 1 27
    12 Aston Villa 14 28 0 28
    13 Stoke City 14 26 1 29
    14 Newcastle 14 29 1 32
    15 Sunderland 14 23 3 32
    16 WBA 14 20 4 32
    17 Bolton 14 25 3 34
    18 Manchester City 14 28 2 34
    19 Wolves 14 28 2 34
    20 Arsenal 14 30 4 42

coleridge said:
forevercity said:
stop being embarrassing, there is no way cesc would come here...everyone knows that. arsenal or barca, not city unfortunatly.

That's just his view. He's probably wrong but so what? Stop bullying people. Don't bother getting your mates to PM me about how important you are as I couldn't give a flying fuck. The people are taking BlueMoon back from the self-interested and the self-important. The revolution starts here...

Who pm'd you?

forevercity said:
coleridge said:
I can't keep up with this flip-flopping. Are you Didsbury Dave in Disguise?

what do you mean by flip flopping? is this a new type of bullying?

You went from 'everyone knows' to 'me think no way'. Hardly the same, is it?

Russ218 said:
Arse end whinning about being "kicked off the park". Horse shit arse are the dirtiest team in the prem.

Disciplinary Table.

Teams
    Team P Y R Pts
    1 Everton 14 15 1 18
    2 Fulham 14 18 0 18
    3 Tottenham 14 21 0 21
    4 Blackpool 14 19 1 22
    5 Birmingham 14 20 1 23
    7 Man Utd 14 24 0 24
    8 Chelsea 14 21 1 24
    10 Liverpool 14 20 2 26
    11 Blackburn 14 24 1 27
    13 Stoke City 14 26 1 29
    14 Newcastle 14 29 1 32
    15 Sunderland 14 23 3 32
    16 WBA 14 20 4 32
    17 Bolton 14 25 3 34
    19 Wolves 14 28 2 34
    20 Arsenal 14 30 4 42
not our fault teams in the PL are bunch of soft pansies....football is contact sport

gooney said:
Russ218 said:

Disciplinary Table.

Teams
    Team P Y R Pts
    1 Everton 14 15 1 18
    2 Fulham 14 18 0 18
    3 Tottenham 14 21 0 21
    4 Blackpool 14 19 1 22
    5 Birmingham 14 20 1 23
    7 Man Utd 14 24 0 24
    8 Chelsea 14 21 1 24
    10 Liverpool 14 20 2 26
    11 Blackburn 14 24 1 27
    13 Stoke City 14 26 1 29
    14 Newcastle 14 29 1 32
    15 Sunderland 14 23 3 32
    16 WBA 14 20 4 32
    17 Bolton 14 25 3 34
    19 Wolves 14 28 2 34
    20 Arsenal 14 30 4 42
not our fault teams in the PL are bunch of soft pansies....football is contact sport

Comedy gold.

In fairness I don't think that table proves much given that you can be booked for celebrating a goal but (if you play for Rags anyway) you can often get away with kicking players in the air.

To the person that claimed "Dawson was dire before he got injured"......

He played 4 games for Spurs before injury this season, he played 90mins in our only 2 clean sheets this season v City and YB's at home, he played in the 2-1 win at Stoke and he was admittedly poor on the plastic pitch away to YB's..... where in that is dire.....

As for the goon... you are all the same, wanting to trot out stats going back over the last 10 years....

Fact is we have not looked remotely like a team likely to get into the top 4 until the last few years..... for whatever reason.... I keep hearing qualifying for the CL is all that matters, well I am not sure that is now still the case, 6 years without a trophy of any description, 1 european trophy in your history (we have 3), yes you have more league titles blah blah blah, but you failed to get out the CL group stages in your first 3 attempts at the competition...

You had qualification sewn up after 3 games this season and now you won't even finish top of a pretty soft group, FFS we beat Braga two seasons ago home and away.....

We may have had a rotten run away at SKY 4 teams, but there were some pretty mitigating circumstances in some of those games, and some very dubious decisions, Mendes goal at OT 5 years ago..... that would have taken over 20 games off that 68 game run.... still not great but nowhere near as bad....

We may have taken 10 years to beat you at home, but 7 of those were draws, it was not exactly complete domination now was it.....

You can read into stats however you wish, the facts are the gap that was cavernous when you last won the league is now pretty much non existent (and we are not the only ones that have caught you up).....

If the unthinkable happened and you fail to beat Partizan (it won't happen) do you think the fans will be happy to accept the Europa League for the remainder of the season, has your players enough mental strength to cope with that....

marcspurs said:
To the person that claimed "Dawson was dire before he got injured"......

He played 4 games for Spurs before injury this season, he played 90mins in our only 2 clean sheets this season v City and YB's at home, he played in the 2-1 win at Stoke and he was admittedly poor on the plastic pitch away to YB's..... where in that is dire.....

As for the goon... you are all the same, wanting to trot out stats going back over the last 10 years....

Fact is we have not looked remotely like a team likely to get into the top 4 until the last few years..... for whatever reason.... I keep hearing qualifying for the CL is all that matters, well I am not sure that is now still the case, 6 years without a trophy of any description, 1 european trophy in your history (we have 3), yes you have more league titles blah blah blah, but you failed to get out the CL group stages in your first 3 attempts at the competition...

You had qualification sewn up after 3 games this season and now you won't even finish top of a pretty soft group, FFS we beat Braga two seasons ago home and away.....

We may have had a rotten run away at SKY 4 teams, but there were some pretty mitigating circumstances in some of those games, and some very dubious decisions, Mendes goal at OT 5 years ago..... that would have taken over 20 games off that 68 game run.... still not great but nowhere near as bad....

We may have taken 10 years to beat you at home, but 7 of those were draws, it was not exactly complete domination now was it.....

You can read into stats however you wish, the facts are the gap that was cavernous when you last won the league is now pretty much non existent (and we are not the only ones that have caught you up).....

If the unthinkable happened and you fail to beat Partizan (it won't happen) do you think the fans will be happy to accept the Europa League for the remainder of the season, has your players enough mental strength to cope with that....
First of all if the unthinkable happens and we get beat at home by Belgrade(a team that has lost 5 times already) we wont go out unless Braga gets something in Donetsk and even thats hard for them.

Secondly anyone who can look through the squads will tell you we have better squad than you. You like most spurs fans twisted the names you used. Funny how you didnt mention Diaby and Song as our midfielder and both are better than fat stone, palacios and sandra.

Thirdly despite out problems, we are 4 points ahead of you, so if we have been doing bad, you done worse. We may not win the league, but we will finish ahead of you.

Explain one thing to me. If you have better squad than us. Why are the odds at Arsenal winning the league 5.77. While Spurs are at 66 times whatever you odds. You get more than 10 times the money for Spurs winning the league than Arsenal.

Been intrigued over this Arsenal topic. Firstly, Cesc would not join Man City for one simple reason he wouldn't disrespect us by joining another premier league side. It has nothing to do with the fact that he may win trophies or get more money from City. It's just a mark of respect. He would join his home club Barcelona or even Real Madrid if he wanted.

As for Spurs, its simple their downfall is their defence. Will get 4th if lucky.
As for City, I reckon you will give united a close run for the 2nd spot. However it depends on which city turns up. The city at Birmingham or the city at Fulham. Also depends on Mancini, hes too negative and defensive in my opinion. Caution might be your downfall.

For us I reckon we are doomed, Wenger has completely lost it. Is it acceptable for a big club to be 6 years without a trophy your answer is no. United, Chelsea,Barca,Real,Inter etc would all boot their manager out. Wenger is a legend and will remain so however that does not make you immune from the sack. He is ruining his legacy, with all his lies and deceit and tippy tappy ballerina footballers. He is tactically inept. His team talk "Go enjoy yourselfs!"
No tactical brain. On a personal and coaching level he is top drawer the best. But managing, Tony Pulis has more of a managing brain. Wenger is a coach not a manager. Wenger is edging closer to the door so don't be suprised. It will happen sooner rather than later.

For yous I think aim to hit the 4th spot anything else is a bonus which Mancini will get credit for. I reckon you should stick with Mancini till the end of this season. When Guardiola goes might be the end of this season. Snap him up push for the title. Wait till end of next season, get Mourinho push for the league. Mancini won't deliver the league. Don't ruin it by getting a Rijkaard or O neill.

Peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.