Arsenals welcome...!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

Citycitytid said:
how mint is bluemoon compared to any other fan forum...not being bias or anything but its just so easy set out compared to the rest.

one thing i have noticed on our forum we seem a tadge more rude to one another.

you shower of twats

blueisna tbh I have a couple of close mates who are "Spuds" fans, I've lived in north London for 16 odd yrs, It's a manner of speech that is commonly used, almost in terms of endearment [obviously i'm stretching that one to the brink personally]... so maybe in sunny whereva you are you havnt got a clue?

Stevies Bald Head! said:
blueinsa said:
I'd be careful using that term mate, not really on!

Dont be stupid!

I wasnt being stupid mate, regardless of what you might think, i can gaureentee that someone would find it offensive! Is it worth a warning or worse for the sake of a word?

Why not just say Spurs?

blueinsa said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Dont be stupid!

I wasnt being stupid mate, regardless of what you might think, i can gaureentee that someone would find it offensive! Is it worth a warning or worse for the sake of a word?

Why not just say Spurs?

understand pal, spuds use this word constently, they dwell on the fact that they are the Yid Army, i just feel that the political correctness of our society is far too tedious and far fetched:)

r.soleofsalford said:
Citycitytid said:
how mint is bluemoon compared to any other fan forum...not being bias or anything but its just so easy set out compared to the rest.

one thing i have noticed on our forum we seem a tadge more rude to one another.

you shower of twats

And you can fuck off back to Salford an' all!!!

;-)

Matt Diablo said:
blueisna tbh I have a couple of close mates who are "Spuds" fans, I've lived in north London for 16 odd yrs, It's a manner of speech that is commonly used, almost in terms of endearment [obviously i'm stretching that one to the brink personally]... so maybe in sunny whereva you are you havnt got a clue?

Obviously...carry on...

*shakes head*

ok let bygons be bygones Blueinsa, I hear what your sayin, so off your horse and lets all agree how much we hate the "Spuds", oh and the gooners... tbh my mate can't stand them either, bunch of essex wide boy knobseys, and as for the boring boring arse fans, give me fukin a break!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.