Arses in 116

...I think your, ahem, "friend" needs to be told about the poznan - that is why he will feel that people are talking behind his back......

he should just turn around like the rest of them - lo and behold, they will no longer be behind him...<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm --<br /><br />...and as someone said earlier in the thread, I am truly disappointed that this was not a discussion about some girl's-behind action.....

(pics anyone?)

billy_big_spuds said:
LongsightM13 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Having hair on your head marks you out as a freak in the SS.
Not being 19, pissed and 'buzzin' on the nastiest, most stepped-on cheap cocaine in the western hemisphere is also a rarity in my experience . . .
What an absolute pair of jeb ends.
Shush, you. We're talking behind your back.
"Oi, Quinny. Who's this guy?"......

Can people hold fire and get a grip for a minute??

Firstly, the OP starts a thread slagging off some of 116 and others jump on the bandwagon - without anyone really knowing what went on, ffs even the OP doesnt know exactly.

I sit in 116, right next to the away fans - the OP mentions row H but its a long row - any clue as to specifically where?

He felt intimidated by people 'talking behind his back' - doesnt that happen in all walks of life? As there are physically people behind him, dont they have the freedom to discuss who or whatever they want?

This is a case of needing to know the facts, the full facts, before slagging people off. After all, one lads idea of intimidation, wont be another's interpretation of it.

As a footnote - if he was in front of me, that would make it row H (and there was a new lad there) then he was with about 4 friends that joined him after the match kicked off and they all congregated at the end of the row trying to fit at 2 seats and they were all acting like arses constantly being boisterous amongst themselves and the stewards ended up checking that they all had seasoncards. On arrival, he accused me of sitting in his seat till i pointed out that it was my seat and had been since we moved to the stadium and he must be on a nearby row/seat - he checked his ticket again and simply said "oh i'm in front" and a mate said "you fucking dickhead not knowing where you sit"

If this WAS him and his mates then sorry but the only 'arses in 116' was these lads - and I bet he kept that part of the story from you! In that event, have a word with him, tell his other mates to sit/stand at their own seats and he might make more friends.

If it wasnt him then provide more info so we can identify the 'potential' culprits and to see what the deal is.

ramsdale4 said:
I moved to the South Stand from the North Stand the pre-season before we got taken over by ADUG. It was my 17th year as a season ticket holder and only being 22 at the time meant I'm dedicated to the cause.

Anyway, 4 or 5 games into the season 116 began singing "We were here when we were shit" when this trog of a woman who sits behind me started shouting at me "You weren't" and "Gloryhunter" etc. I let it lie as to be fair shes a fucking idiot, and her lad is a twat too. The rest are a great bunch though.

She isn't blonde by any chance is she mate?? And the lad about 18, blonde, looks like an ant eater?? They are right next to the away fans lower middle section?? If its them i know who you mean and you are spot on they are brain dead idiots! Bin there a few times cause my best mate has a season ticket behind em they try and make anyone they don't recognise feel uncomfortable and give them shit think they own the stand and talk complete shit. Don't even concentrate on the game my mates bin behind em for about 7 seasons and hates them and had words with them they are arse holes!! Giving shit to our own fans and that all the time. They should be fucked off asap!!

mcfcliam said:
bluefromleve32 said:
i got as far as page 6 and the soft twat still hadnt told us what had been said. strap a pair on you fucking pussy. "boo hoo poeple talking behind my back". could they have being giving shit to swansea and you dont even register as your all in the same section?

dickhead!!

What a ray of sunshine you are!

Moron.
You don't like him?

SWP's Back

Had a season ticket in 117 a few years back with Pam. Only trouble we had was with the odd lad/man thinking it ok to just take our seats/standing space next to their mates.
We got a bit pissed off with that as I'm sure word had got out that it was 'just two women.' Still, there was no unpleasantness and we all made do in the end. Shouldn't have been like that though.

Wolfy said:
Was he wearing his star? Maybe they thought he was a scummy gold member.

*spits*

Well I'm a gold member and I got a star! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.