Arses in 116

i got as far as page 6 and the soft twat still hadnt told us what had been said. strap a pair on you fucking pussy. "boo hoo poeple talking behind my back". could they have being giving shit to swansea and you dont even register as your all in the same section?

dickhead!!

bluefromleve32 said:
i got as far as page 6 and the soft twat still hadnt told us what had been said. strap a pair on you fucking pussy. "boo hoo poeple talking behind my back". could they have being giving shit to swansea and you dont even register as your all in the same section?

dickhead!!

Brilliant comment !

Can you apply for the job of Metropolitan Police Commisioner please, you're just what the country needs

Santiago Street . said:
bluefromleve32 said:

dickhead!!

Brilliant comment !

Can you apply for the job of Metropolitan Police Commisioner please, you're just what the country needs

He couldn't do any worse than the one who watched the looting.

bluefromleve32 said:

dickhead!!

I pity your parents, having to put up with an utter twat such as yourself

ive been in 111 and now in 118 i think they are they most loveliest bunch ever if not be it a few madheads but generally very welcoming and great to have a banter apart from a few twats who slag off half our player the whole fucking match but its something that can be tolerated for keeping the peace!

bluefromleve32 said:

dickhead!!

What a ray of sunshine you are!

Moron.

I cannot help thinking that this whole thread could have been avoided if the op would have simply spoke to his mother about these fans behaviour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.