Arses in 116

CTID1974 said:
Saying what ?!

I moved to the south stand last season and people we're alright, got booted from the north stand because of the family stand rules and it was in the back of mind people would be thinking i was just a gloryhunter/newcomer or something

Never happened though, if its not your mate being an arse ( or hugely fat and they can't see past him ;-) ) then that is a bit out of order

your in 118 i see do you hear the subo thing?

bzekosilva said:
CTID1974 said:
Saying what ?!

I moved to the south stand last season and people we're alright, got booted from the north stand because of the family stand rules and it was in the back of mind people would be thinking i was just a gloryhunter/newcomer or something

Never happened though, if its not your mate being an arse ( or hugely fat and they can't see past him ;-) ) then that is a bit out of order

your in 118 i see do you hear the subo thing?

i've not heard that ( row Y ), though i'd probably laugh and think poor bastard lol

Josh Blue said:
What sort of stuff has been said? How many are in the group? What sort of guy is your mate, age, style etc.. Just so I can understand the situation better!

he's quite a bit younger than me, he's 16, but he's looks older than he actually is. I go to matches with him as we live in the same area. He's a friendly guy and also a very confident guy so i would expect him to try and speak to the people around him which he tried to do. this is why i find it strange because he likes a bit of banter, but for him to say this has made him want to relocate because they were acting like twats by speaking behind his back and being pretty rude is just a complete joke and shouldnt happen. they werent happy becasue he was new in that seat. shouldnt be tolerated anywhere.

mancityscot said:
Josh Blue said:
What sort of stuff has been said? How many are in the group? What sort of guy is your mate, age, style etc.. Just so I can understand the situation better!

he's quite a bit younger than me, he's 16, but he's looks older than he actually is. I go to matches with him as we live in the same area. He's a friendly guy and also a very confident guy so i would expect him to try and speak to the people around him which he tried to do. this is why i find it strange because he likes a bit of banter, but for him to say this has made him want to relocate because they were acting like twats by speaking behind his back and being pretty rude is just a complete joke and shouldnt happen. they werent happy becasue he was new in that seat. shouldnt be tolerated anywhere.

You haven't answered the questions?

What do they say?

and why?

I moved to the South Stand from the North Stand the pre-season before we got taken over by ADUG. It was my 17th year as a season ticket holder and only being 22 at the time meant I'm dedicated to the cause.

Anyway, 4 or 5 games into the season 116 began singing "We were here when we were shit" when this trog of a woman who sits behind me started shouting at me "You weren't" and "Gloryhunter" etc. I let it lie as to be fair shes a fucking idiot, and her lad is a twat too. The rest are a great bunch though.

mancityscot said:
Josh Blue said:

Well yeah them being twats is out of order just because he is new too the seat but what have they been saying behind his back? Only been 1 home game so worth a going to the next 1 and see how it goes I just don't get what they are doing? Bullying him?

I'm not doubting the validity of the story but it seems pretty random if not isolated. I can honestly say I've had problems with another Blue at a match twice. One who hadn't read his ticket properly and accused me of sitting in his seat (lots of swearing and namecalling) and one who was coming out with some vile, ignorant opinions on what he saw in front of him. I tried to correct him and he got aggressive. I don't like to back down when things like this happen but you never know who you're dealing with.

p.s. I also want to know what the Lads are saying.

i'll need to ask him what they said exactly, but i said things they were doing. i'm going to be sitting in 116 this season too although in row H, just back from spain so missed the swansea game. i was just a bit shocked at the way he was spoken to and treated as if he was a gloryhunter or something, yet he follows city home and away, from edinburg to manchester every home game and goes all the way to london and other away games. he is a top fan.

mcfcliam - my mate is the guy who was with me at the west brom game, he got the bus back into town from the ground after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.