Arses in 116

they don't seem to like new faces in the south stand. sometimes when I walk round there to stand with mates you get funny looks and asked "not go to many games then" etc

Most new Blues I meet tend to ask if I'm both a Seasoncard holder and a Mancunian. Fortunately, I'm both which ensures I've been accepted...

peoffrey said:
Most new Blues I meet tend to ask if I'm both a Seasoncard holder and a Mancunian. Fortunately, I'm both which ensures I've been accepted...
You shouldnt have to explain yourself to those pricks.What does it matter if its your 1st or 1001st your there to support City fucking knobs.

Unfortunately there are some clicky blues in the South Stand (old North Stand)

Ignore the thick cunts and give as good as you get.

Usually does the trick.

ramsdale4 said:
I moved to the South Stand from the North Stand the pre-season before we got taken over by ADUG. It was my 17th year as a season ticket holder and only being 22 at the time meant I'm dedicated to the cause.

Anyway, 4 or 5 games into the season 116 began singing "We were here when we were shit" when this trog of a woman who sits behind me started shouting at me "You weren't" and "Gloryhunter" etc. I let it lie as to be fair shes a fucking idiot, and her lad is a twat too. The rest are a great bunch though.

It's funny seeing that we all support the same team. Never understood people's attitude with the 'I've been supporting the team longer than you' bullshit. If that's what their life boils down to then I pitty them.

To be fair I doubt it's south stand problem. I had the same treatment in east stand 106 bunch of sad twats I got my first season ticket 28 years ago

he should just say, ''yea, im here coz i want to see balo..whats his name? score.'' was your mate at york away? only the best city fans were at york away. York away shown all the other city fans that they were at york, away when city were playing york, away from home...york away...yea, york away. im sure it's that match that everyone says...infact!, im sure it was york away...yes...definatley Y.O.R.K .A.W.A.Y.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.