Arses in 116

Bilboblue said:
crizack said:
he should just say, ''yea, im here coz i want to see balo..whats his name? score.'' was your mate at york away? only the best city fans were at york away.

I was there!

in the York section :o(

well you my friend...were most definately, 100%, without a doubt at york away when we played york away.

We've got some of the biggest pricks in fotball fan-dom supporting our club. Seriously, I'm talking the biggest wankers in the country. I absolutely hate some of the cunts that support the same club as me. But don't take any notice of them because on the whole we've got a great fanbase. Ignore the cunts, they're in a minority these morons and remember that most of us are sound!

Ancient Citizen said:
How disappointing, I thought you were going to describe some Kylie-like posteriors in luscious detail.

Ding dong!!!

Now that made me smile.

Past few seasons not had a SC so I went all over the stadium, not once did I have any comments directed at me from fellow blues.

Even on games I went with my mrs, she'd ask daft questions about football or players, mistaking Balotelli for Richards etc etc and everyone around me would hear it - never did people say shit.

I'm not saying "your mate" hasn't experienced this.

I'm Back in 109 this season, recognise a few faces from when I was a SC there but people come and go, your mate has a right to be in 116 just like the rest of 'em.

Lsmo said:
You shouldnt have to explain yourself to those pricks.What does it matter if its your 1st or 1001st your there to support City fucking knobs.

It's a local Club for local people. Nothing for you here.

cavalier Jackson said:
To be fair I doubt it's south stand problem. I had the same treatment in east stand 106 bunch of sad twats I got my first season ticket 28 years ago

Lol, not living in Ireland are you mate? Not one of those crying about standing at the Swansea game? Just that's the only time I've heard blues get pissed off with 'visitors' to 106. I'm row E by the way and only have something to say when I get tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down when four rows of people are standing in front of me.

crizack said:
he should just say, ''yea, im here coz i want to see balo..whats his name? score.'' was your mate at york away? only the best city fans were at york away. York away shown all the other city fans that they were at york, away when city were playing york, away from home...york away...yea, york away. im sure it's that match that everyone says...infact!, im sure it was york away...yes...definatley Y.O.R.K .A.W.A.Y.

Im surprised the York attendance wasnt 900,000 that night in York

I was in 116 between 04 and 06 and it was good, some funny banter but no abuse in my direction. When I moved into 117 last season, I got a bit of backchat after I got some songs going, "Oh fuck, better relocate", but its mainly good and I get on with most blues around there. I have seen blues having a go or taking the piss out of other blues though and it does irritate me, but shit happens. Abuse towards fellow blues simply isn't necessary, especially if they are real blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.