Arses in 116

I know we don't have a transcript of what was said, but I'm asuming it has summat to do with your mate being scottish and some of these lads calling him a gloryhunter. The only way he can turn them round is by talking to them and letting them know that he isn't. Maybe it's just banter.

I have a mental picture of him wearing a kilt and carrying a 2 litre bottle of ironbru.

Last year a client wanted to get business off us and took us out for a meal and a game. It was corporate tickets for a champs league game at OT. I was sat within a group of Oriental looking tourists, and the stretty end sang.."Park Park where ever you may be, you eat dogs in your country."

I didn't know where to look.

Zonalmarking said:
Last year a client wanted to get business off us and took us out for a meal and a game. It was corporate tickets for a champs league game at OT.

In the future convince your clients to watch a proper team ;)

i relocated there at the start of sven's season and
no-one said anything bad towards me, since then there
have been people moving into 116 every season and
i've never heard anything negative towards them, in fact
i'd say people are quite friendly around there. Maybe your mate
just happens to sit in front of a few nob heads but i quite like 116.

does he sit row H as well as you mate?

Does your friend use terminology such as 'he's hit the jam & toast' instead of saying post?

Not doubting the validity of this story, I'm sure it is totally true.

I've seen all sorts of tossers acting in all sorts of nobhead ways at football over the years but I can't recall ever having witnessed an instance of this.

If some **** started asking me how long I've been going and suggesting I was a gloryhunter just because I hadn't sat in his rancid flea bitten block in previous seasons I would be fuming. Totally out of order. Unbelievable.

talkativesprout said:
mancityscot said:
talkativesprout said:
to be honest your mate sounds like a right tart, ooooh talking behind my back, i need to move after one fuckin game.

Tbh if you were there on your own surrounded by a group of people slightly older than him and who made you feel unwelcome just when you are wanting to watch a game of football, you'd be pretty pissed off.

No i wouldnt, id tell them to shut the fuck up. Sounds like the guy was paranoid.

If he isnt comfortable in groups whilst on his own, the last place he should be is at a footie ground, least of all the end where the atmosphere is.

You might be happy telling a group of people who are giving you shit to "shut the fuck up" but does it surprise you that some people might not be comfortable doing that, especially a 16 year old kid? I think it is perfectly reasonable for a City fan who has spent hundreds of pounds on a season ticket to expect to be able to attend a match without being given grief by other City fans for no reason.

Lancet Fluke said:
talkativesprout said:
mancityscot said:
Tbh if you were there on your own surrounded by a group of people slightly older than him and who made you feel unwelcome just when you are wanting to watch a game of football, you'd be pretty pissed off.

No i wouldnt, id tell them to shut the fuck up. Sounds like the guy was paranoid.

If he isnt comfortable in groups whilst on his own, the last place he should be is at a footie ground, least of all the end where the atmosphere is.

You might be happy telling a group of people who are giving you shit to "shut the fuck up" but does it surprise you that some people might not be comfortable doing that, especially a 16 year old kid? I think it is perfectly reasonable for a City fan who has spent hundreds of pounds on a season ticket to expect to be able to attend a match without being given grief by other City fans for no reason.
so you witnessed this mass bullying did you ? and did nothing

talkativesprout said:
mancityscot said:
talkativesprout said:

But to feel intimidated by fans of the same football team you support all because you're a new face there. Bang out of order imo
Thats the point, he felt intimidated, doesnt mean he was being intimidated. You cant say he was you was not with him.

You have also still not told us what this lads allegedly said to him, you seem to be avoiding that issue and it is an important part of your thread without which we can not get the facts and comment or advise accordingly, right now your just making him and yourself out to be a proper pair of drama queens

berger1985 said:
Lol, not living in Ireland are you mate? Not one of those crying about standing at the Swansea game? Just that's the only time I've heard blues get pissed off with 'visitors' to 106. I'm row E by the way and only have something to say when I get tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down when four rows of people are standing in front of me.

That's just idiotic Stewarding. I'll never forget being gestured at to sit down when I'd stood up to let someone past me. The Steward waved an apology but the fierce glare I gave him spoke volumes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.