Arses in 116

to be honest your mate sounds like a right tart, ooooh talking behind my back, i need to move after one fuckin game.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
crizack said:
he should just say, ''yea, im here coz i want to see balo..whats his name? score.'' was your mate at york away? only the best city fans were at york away. York away shown all the other city fans that they were at york, away when city were playing york, away from home...york away...yea, york away. im sure it's that match that everyone says...infact!, im sure it was york away...yes...definatley Y.O.R.K .A.W.A.Y.

Im surprised the York attendance wasnt 900,000 that night in York

It was a Saturday game. I was there. I was there !

berger1985 said:
cavalier Jackson said:
To be fair I doubt it's south stand problem. I had the same treatment in east stand 106 bunch of sad twats I got my first season ticket 28 years ago

Lol, not living in Ireland are you mate? Not one of those crying about standing at the Swansea game? Just that's the only time I've heard blues get pissed off with 'visitors' to 106. I'm row E by the way and only have something to say when I get tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down when four rows of people are standing in front of me.

Thats one of my pet hates too! Last season during our cup runs we would sit in different parts of the ground just for a change of view.
During one of the Europa league games we sat in the east stand L2. When the players came out i stood up to clap them onto the pitch, then this bloke behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said sarcasticly "I hope your not gonna be standing up all game!!". After that, every time we got the ball in their half of the pitch i would stand up, punch the air and shout 'come on City' just to piss him off!!
Looking back now, it was probably a bit childish of me, but...he started it so ner!! :)

talkativesprout said:
to be honest your mate sounds like a right tart, ooooh talking behind my back, i need to move after one fuckin game.

Tbh if you were there on your own surrounded by a group of people slightly older than him and who made you feel unwelcome just when you are wanting to watch a game of football, you'd be pretty pissed off.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Having hair on your head marks you out as a freak in the SS.
Not being 19, pissed and 'buzzin' on the nastiest, most stepped-on cheap cocaine in the western hemisphere is also a rarity in my experience . . .

Unfortunately there is a minority of fans from all clubs that are tossers.

I am a season ticket holder in the family stand and I was offered a FREE ticket in 136 East Stand for the Poznan game. There were a few pissed up yobs sat around me and there was a vibe that they were looking for trouble. I left my seat at half time to go for a slash only to find one of them had taken my seat. They all stood up and he said "Is there a fuckin problem pal". I just said "No". I aint arsed where I sit so I just took his empty seat. If he would have asked could I swop seats so he could sit with his mates i would have obliged. Every other time I have moved to other parts of the ground I have always had good inteligent conversations about the game etc.

Like I said ALL clubs have their tossers.

mancityscot said:
talkativesprout said:

Tbh if you were there on your own surrounded by a group of people slightly older than him and who made you feel unwelcome just when you are wanting to watch a game of football, you'd be pretty pissed off.

No i wouldnt, id tell them to shut the fuck up. Sounds like the guy was paranoid.

If he isnt comfortable in groups whilst on his own, the last place he should be is at a footie ground, least of all the end where the atmosphere is.

talkativesprout said:
mancityscot said:
talkativesprout said:

No i wouldnt, id tell them to shut the fuck up. Sounds like the guy was paranoid.

If he isnt comfortable in groups whilst on his own, the last place he should be is at a footie ground, least of all the end where the atmosphere is.

But to feel intimidated by fans of the same football team you support all because you're a new face there. Bang out of order imo

mancityscot said:
talkativesprout said:
mancityscot said:

But to feel intimidated by fans of the same football team you support all because you're a new face there. Bang out of order imo
Thats the point, he felt intimidated, doesnt mean he was being intimidated. You cant say he was you was not with him.

riggymcfc123 said:
berger1985 said:
cavalier Jackson said:
To be fair I doubt it's south stand problem. I had the same treatment in east stand 106 bunch of sad twats I got my first season ticket 28 years ago

Lol, not living in Ireland are you mate? Not one of those crying about standing at the Swansea game? Just that's the only time I've heard blues get pissed off with 'visitors' to 106. I'm row E by the way and only have something to say when I get tapped on the shoulder and told to sit down when four rows of people are standing in front of me.

Thats one of my pet hates too! Last season during our cup runs we would sit in different parts of the ground just for a change of view.
During one of the Europa league games we sat in the east stand L2. When the players came out i stood up to clap them onto the pitch, then this bloke behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said sarcasticly "I hope your not gonna be standing up all game!!". After that, every time we got the ball in their half of the pitch i would stand up, punch the air and shout 'come on City' just to piss him off!!
Looking back now, it was probably a bit childish of me, but...he started it so ner!! :)

I sit in 241 now and there a top set of lads/lasses to be fair. Only had my seat there for 2 years but got no mither and we sit amongst a group of about 10 blokes all mates over about 3 rows and a right laugh.

I lived down south for 5 years and gave my season ticket up but I made it to about 5 or 6 home games a season. Remember me and a mate sitting in CBL2 can't remember who it was against but the moment I stood up for the first time I got loads of "sit down, sit down" from all the old fellas behind me. Fair enough they probably sit there every week and I did have a laugh about it with them but when they were giving it me even when we scored and I jumped up I did shout something along the lines of "we're at the footy not the fuckin opera you soppy old bastards". I'm not proud of it but the emotion of the occasion got to me a bit...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.