Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Any other place of work you work till you leave or take off 2 days without pay to think about it
Not at all, quite the opposite really. In many white collar jobs where trade secrets or intellectual property is a concern this would've been addressed right at the first inkling he was potentially committed elsewhere, an "either commit here or leave now" type thing. Happens all the time in my line of work. The last time I switched firms I gave four week's notice and it was promptly declined.

It would be interesting to see how Arteta would set Arsenal up.
There’s no way they can play a possession based pressing game,they simply don’t have the players or the mentality/work ethic to do so.
I think it would take a much more experienced man to take on that job at the moment

This changing his assistant myth makes him look clever when in reality each assistant left for a manager’s job Archie Knox left to manage Rangers and a big pay day Kidd went to Blackburn and Ferguson fell out with him because he left. McLaren to Middlesbrough Queiroz to Real Only Phelan stayed
That Phelan must kiss great ass ;-)

This changing his assistant myth makes him look clever when in reality each assistant left for a manager’s job Archie Knox left to manage Rangers and a big pay day Kidd went to Blackburn and Ferguson fell out with him because he left. McLaren to Middlesbrough Queiroz to Real Only Phelan stayed

Not quite. Archie Knox didn't manage Rangers, he was only an assistant. If it was a big pay day for a manager it must have been huge for an assistant!

we seem very obliging when opposing teams hack our computers and tap up our coaches. Do we get annoyed at anything up top in the boardroom. Imagine the fuss if these acts were reversed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.