Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Didn't Klopp lose his assistant manager in the second half of last season. They seemed to cope just fine....if you dont include blowing a 10 point lead :)

Sorry about that. Fuck the scouse c***s!

yes, he did. He was with him much longer than Arteta was with Pep.

Reading this post I take it you want Arteta then, he has to hit the ground running because you don't get time in this league.

There doesn't seem to be a standout candidate, whoever we appoint there's perceived pros and cons. The more I hear about Arteta the more I like, being backed by the likes of Pep, Poch & Wenger suggests he has something about him.

He'd have a lot of work to do, dont get wrong, but at the same time, he'd be coming to Arsenal were expectations are at lowest its been for while. No1 is expecting us to make top 4 now, so he'd have time to work on what he wants to do without the pressure of needing to win every week, until the end of the season at least. Think for this season the fans will just be happy if we look to have some shape and structure about us, with and without the ball, and then hopefully we can get personnel more suited.

Didn't Klopp lose his assistant manager in the second half of last season. They seemed to cope just fine....if you dont include blowing a 10 point lead :)

Sorry about that. Fuck the scouse c***s!

He left in April 2018, long before they built up a 10 point lead and then blew it.

people remember PEP is fully in charge of everything at the club from training to match day's so nobody will ever notice arteta leaving, and club coaches move all the time and pep will know better than anybody that NOBODY is irreplaceable than pep himself, arteta is a fool if he thinks taking the arsenal job will be anything like what it was at manchester city ??

first thing is the quality of the players are way below the level at city, plus there is a couple of diva's that are to big to handle ?? even for a top draw manager never mind a wet behind the ears manager so good luck if you can walk into arsenal and sort that mess out first, pep will know its a big job at arsenal even for a top manager ? the board are not going to flash the cash and instant magic by giving the job to arteta, they know by giving it to him they will control the club and him, why else give a ex-player without any management skills full control they are not that daft are they

like i said 6 teams in the premier league are in a better place than arsenal, even in the short term arsenal are in deep trouble and need 5 or 6 good results right now just to keep them out of the fight for the drop, and i think they have a hard run over the christmas starting with everton away this weekend, so maybe arteta should have said yes but in the summer and start on a clear sheet

There doesn't seem to be a standout candidate, whoever we appoint there's perceived pros and cons. The more I hear about Arteta the more I like, being backed by the likes of Pep, Poch & Wenger suggests he has something about him.

He'd have a lot of work to do, dont get wrong, but at the same time, he'd be coming to Arsenal were expectations are at lowest its been for while. No1 is expecting us to make top 4 now, so he'd have time to work on what he wants to do without the pressure of needing to win every week, until the end of the season at least. Think for this season the fans will just be happy if we look to have some shape and structure about us, with and without the ball, and then hopefully we can get personnel more suited.

the fool's on AFTV still think that arsenal are a top 4 club and should be challenging for the titles season after seasons ??? and its going to be 2020 in a couple of weeks and when was the last time arsenal won the title ??? come on please arteta is a middle man and if anybody thinks he is going to arsenal to build something then sorry it does not happen anymore in football

even the great managers like pep, jose, need big time players and they don't come cheap ? and if arsenal do unearth a talent you bet city and liverpool will be signing them from arsenal because that is what arsenal are now selling club a feeder club to the big teams

Wow! I'm a year adrift. I thought it was this year he fucked off. I must have been thinking of their run to the final of the champions league that season and how I was hoping it would unsettle them.

I think it was back in the news last season because in April he went on a leave of absence, and then some point last season I think they confirmed he was permanently gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.