Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Most players/managers when they leave thank the club,are you an arses fan?
He was an assistant manager, not a player or our actual manager. I don't feel any need whatsoever to get public thanks from an assistant manager when he clearly already thanked everyone who helped him privately.

Of course he was with Pep. Wouldn’t have been here under Pellegrini ffs.

Don’t remember him saying as such, unless I missed that interview.

He’s gone. I hope he does enough to keep the job and keep Arsenal utterly irrelevant. No bad wishes, just the dislike will remain on the Arsenal front.

He was professional, respected and integral to recent successes. Let’s not pretend he was anything but.
I am meaning his connection was with pep and not us as a club

Prove it
Can you give me a dec 25th present and stop following me everywhere
You're the one making the absurd accusation without a shred of evidence. You prove it.

Also you post in every thread, I'm not following you anywhere.

You really do love a moan don't you. The only reason he was here was because of Pep - of course he's the one he thanks the most. Nobody at the club has got any issue with him whatsoever; they all love him. Meanwhile you're crying for some sort of public lipservice. He was an assistant manager for a few years. It's not that deep.

What she is alluding to is the fact that ex liverpool players or staff no matter how shit when they were there, are arse deep in praise for the club at every given opportunity.

I guess Karen would just like a bit of that for our club and not the constant stream of shit that we have had to endure since the takeover.

Something along the lines of "I'd like to thank Man City for giving me the opportunity to coach such a great team for the last three years"

It isn't fucking hard.

He was an assistant manager, not a player or our actual manager. I don't feel any need whatsoever to get public thanks from an assistant manager when he clearly already thanked everyone who helped him privately.
Well the fans supported him when he stepped in for Pep, sing his name along with Pep’s. Maybe we should have booed him instead.

Last edited:
An interesting question to ask is how well would Pep do at Arsenal? Then think about an ultra low profile #2 who has never managed a club.

Possible but against the odds.

Prove it,you only need eyes

Pure conjecture.

My boss asked me to do a favour in my lunch hour today then collared me later asking if I was alright as she thought she’d pissed me off.

I was still fuming that I’d drop a tin of flapjack in the car park earlier that morning.

Reactions: cjn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.