Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Timing wasn't the best is an understatement,he was always with pep not with city,whenever we beat the arses he would just sit on the bench and sulk,be nice if he could say something about us as a club
You really do love a moan don't you. The only reason he was here was because of Pep - of course he's the one he thanks the most. Nobody at the club has got any issue with him whatsoever; they all love him. Meanwhile you're crying for some sort of public lipservice. He was an assistant manager for a few years. It's not that deep.

People might have an issue that he's upped sticks halfway through a season when he was under contract to us. I get his affinity to Arsenal and all that but mine's to City so I won't be opening a bottle of bubbly anytime soon.

I welcome Arteta to my club. I think he has the brain and the skills to sort things out. If he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have been chosen by Pep. Slightly odd he decided to leave now and suggests to me maybe there is some truth in the rumour this is Pep’s last season at City.
No it doesn't,it might have been he takes the job now or never

You really do love a moan don't you. The only reason he was here was because of Pep - of course he's the one he thanks the most. Nobody at the club has got any issue with him whatsoever; they all love him. Meanwhile you're crying for some sort of public lipservice. He was an assistant manager for a few years. It's not that deep.
Most players/managers when they leave thank the club,are you an arses fan?

Call me old fashioned but I reckon you shouldn't be disappointed when the club you work for wins a game.
Jesus Christ did you even read the full quote? He said he wanted to change the energy of the club, and that when he was here he felt 'a little bit down' presumably cos the vibe in the stadium was fucking miserable. You're acting as if he burst into tears whenever we scored ffs. Nobody at City has got any issue with him or his professionalism.

Reactions: cjn
Timing wasn't the best is an understatement,he was always with pep not with city,whenever we beat the arses he would just sit on the bench and sulk,be nice if he could say something about us as a club

Of course he was with Pep. Wouldn’t have been here under Pellegrini ffs.

Call me old fashioned but I reckon you shouldn't be disappointed when the club you work for wins a game.

Don’t remember him saying as such, unless I missed that interview.

He’s gone. I hope he does enough to keep the job and keep Arsenal utterly irrelevant. No bad wishes, just the dislike will remain on the Arsenal front.

He was professional, respected and integral to recent successes. Let’s not pretend he was anything but.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.