Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Something is niggling me about all this. I just wonder if this not about Arteta; just Arsenal trying to get a handle on Pep's methods.

I really hope City have Arteta hooked in to a water tight NDA, and that he has the integrity to honour it.

Something is niggling me about all this. I just wonder if this not about Arteta; just Arsenal trying to get a handle on Pep's methods.

I really hope City have Arteta hooked in to a water tight NDA, and that he has the integrity to honour it.
How does that work, he can't use any of Peps tactics or training methods ?

That's a little naive don't you think, all managers take ideas from previous appointments.

it will be interesting to see how he sets arsenal up, he will have taken ideas from pep, but also from other managers he has worked under and not to mention his own take on things, he's obviously a high quality coach, but does that mean he will be able to manage the likes of ozil who seems to really not give a fuck, when fit arsenal have two very decent full backs and a pretty good front 3,sort out the cbs and find the right blend in midfield then he will do ok imo

True, but I'm talking more about specifics on the training pitch (players weaknesses and strengths), plus transfer strategy and possible future targets.
This is both impossible to enforce and also not what an NDA is. Also I'm fairly certain most everyone knows what each others big transfer targets are. Half of the agents job is to leverage interest into more interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.