Arteta

JohnD said:
Optimus Prime said:
I'm being honest here in saying that the only player from Everton I'd be happy if we were in for would be Fellaini. Maybe Heitinga at a push.

The rest are at best average players who a good manager gets the most out of. If they went elsewhere, they'd be back to their normal sub-standard performances.

Well you prove that you know nothing at all about Everton and its players.

Arteta, Pienaar, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Jagielka, Fellaini and Heitinga are all above average and would fit in with any top-4 squad in the PL.

Quite the opposite mate - its you who is displaying your abject lack of knowledge about football with the above statement.

I'm confident that when any of those players listed (apart from the two who I highlighted in my previous post) leave Everton, they will revert to their normal profoundly average level.

You've got a great manager, who gets the best out of very normal players - which is eternally to his credit, and means he'll be a great success in the future when he is able to work in better circumstances. Be that at Everton should you get the investment that you need, or at a bigger club should a concrete offer come in.

But don't let that cloud your judgement on what is clearly an extremely average squad.

JohnD said:
Optimus Prime said:
I'm being honest here in saying that the only player from Everton I'd be happy if we were in for would be Fellaini. Maybe Heitinga at a push.

The rest are at best average players who a good manager gets the most out of. If they went elsewhere, they'd be back to their normal sub-standard performances.

Well you prove that you know nothing at all about Everton and its players.

Arteta, Pienaar, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Jagielka, Fellaini and Heitinga are all above average and would fit in with any top-4 squad in the PL.

-- Sun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm --

pee dubya said:
You reek of jealousy, hardly an attribute associated with class.

Jealous of what? You can keep your dirty money and council ground.
Scoussers, dirty money, council gaf? Irony?

They didn't mind taking out dirty money for Lescott lol.

Would it still be dirty money if billionaires bought Everton?

Oasis_City said:
They didn't mind taking out dirty money for Lescott lol.

Not strictly true. Moyesie resisted until he really had no option but to sell Joleon.

He was foolish and should have done the deal earlier, but that's Moyesie for you.

JohnD said:
You can keep your dirty money and council ground.

Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.

stony said:
JohnD said:

Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.

Who did they spend Lescotts's transfer fee on? Is he a dirty player if he was bought with dirty money?

stony said:
JohnD said:

Speak to Amnesty International

JohnD said:
stony said:

Speak to Amnesty International

I'm asking you, you made the remark. Either back it up or shut up.

stony said:
JohnD said:
Or borderline racist like the red dippers who referred to our owners as 'Al Qaeda'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.