Arteta

JohnD said:
Jealous of what? You can keep your dirty money and council ground.

Yeah sure mate, keep on saying it and it might come true. It's blatantly obvious to everyone from the bitterness of your posts.

JohnD said:
Optimus Prime said:
I'm being honest here in saying that the only player from Everton I'd be happy if we were in for would be Fellaini. Maybe Heitinga at a push.

The rest are at best average players who a good manager gets the most out of. If they went elsewhere, they'd be back to their normal sub-standard performances.

Well you prove that you know nothing at all about Everton and its players.

Arteta, Pienaar, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Jagielka, Fellaini and Heitinga are all above average and would fit in with any top-4 squad in the PL.

-- Sun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm --

pee dubya said:
You reek of jealousy, hardly an attribute associated with class.

well you lot didnt mind taking it for lescott.. dirty money pmsl...the phrase used by those who do not have it..:)

-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:11 pm --

JohnD said:
Oasis_City said:
They didn't mind taking out dirty money for Lescott lol.

Not strictly true. Moyesie resisted until he really had no option but to sell Joleon.

He was foolish and should have done the deal earlier, but that's Moyesie for you.

so we got lescott for a freebie ?? why thankyou very much..<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
JohnD said:
stony said:
Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.

Speak to Amnesty International

I bet you drive a car and fly by plane...hypocrite.

samharris said:
JohnD said:
Well you prove that you know nothing at all about Everton and its players.

Arteta, Pienaar, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Jagielka, Fellaini and Heitinga are all above average and would fit in with any top-4 squad in the PL.

-- Sun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm --

well you lot didnt mind taking it for lescott.. dirty money pmsl...the phrase used by those who do not have it..:)

JohnD said:
Not strictly true. Moyesie resisted until he really had no option but to sell Joleon.

He was foolish and should have done the deal earlier, but that's Moyesie for you.

so we got lescott for a freebie ?? why thankyou very much..

-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm --

JohnD said:

Don't be daft. Being bankrolled firstly by that monster from the far east and then by an elite group from a country that routinely ignores international conventions on human rights is hardly the same as me driving a car (to maintain a job and therefore not starve and become destitute) and taking the odd trip by plane.

I hear Pienaar may have played his last game for Everton. Any truth in that?

Marvin said:
I hear Pienaar may have played his last game for Everton. Any truth in that?

I think so, Marvin. He clearly wants a 'bigger' or richer club to give him a contract.

Ask the poorer people of Thailand who they would vote for in an election. Smacks of bitterness unfortunately and if you landed in the same situation are you telling me you'd be completely dimissive of it? I doubt it.

JohnD said:
samharris said:

so we got lescott for a freebie ?? why thankyou very much..

-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm --

Don't be daft. Being bankrolled firstly by that monster from the far east and then by an elite group from a country that routinely ignores international conventions on human rights is hardly the same as me driving a car (to maintain a job and therefore not starve and become destitute) and taking the odd trip by plane.

do elaborate. i kind of missed the part where our club was bought by Saddam.

JohnD said:
stony said:
Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.

I just have. They stated there is a warrant out for the arrest of Kenwright and his criminal f'kin west end shows!

I take it then when the Moores clan were bankrolling yourselves then that was fair game then was it?

1_barry_conlon said:
JohnD said:

I just have. They stated there is a warrant out for the arrest of Kenwright and his criminal f'kin west end shows!

I take it then when the Moores clan were bankrolling yourselves then that was fair game then was it?

You started off well with quite a witty joke then spoilt your post by suggesting the Moores' riches were earned similarly to current and past City owners.

Just don't even bother defending that side of City. Frankly it makes you look pretty simple or pretty nasty. I'm not sure which is worse actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.