Arteta

C'mon John D we're all waiting to hear why the money invested into City is dirty.

LongsightM13 said:
stony said:
Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.
Or borderline racist like the red dippers who referred to our owners as 'Al Qaeda'?

That was my take on it.

Over the last year or so, a lot of everton fans' attitude towards City has changed dramatically! All this 'you have no class, no history, bla bla....', is nothing but pure jealousy. As previous posters have stated, Moyes is an excellent manager who quite clearly has his team punching above their own weight! There are certain everton players who are of a decent PL standard, perhaps 1 or 2 would get in a top 4 side. However, to make the next step up you need big investment these days, simple as that! Could any of our scouse neighbours tell me if what has happened with us, happened to them, they wouldn't be delighted and have lofty aspirations for the future? Perhaps Liverpool should wear blue and Everton red?

stony said:
JohnD said:
You can keep your dirty money and council ground.

Dirty money ? What exactly are you referring to? Our owners are as legit as they come. Would you care to elaborate or was it just another jealous, bitter remark that has become the hallmark of Everton fans of late.

Its the usual tripe trotted out by the tabliods due to the fact that our owners come from the Arabian Peninsula, therefore their wealth originates from their natural reserves of Oil (rather than 'honest hard graft' and the systematic subjugation and pillage of other nations natural reserves under the banner of 'Empire'), and gobbled up by thick as pig shit, unthinking, bigoted Little Englanders who haven't got the first clue what they're talking about, and get all their opinions from the Red Tops.

At least I think that's what he meant.

So if Kenwright had a deal in place with the UAE you'd have him turn it down on the grounds that their wealth is immoral?

The whole world is run by greed capitalists. The Premiership is the most commercial league in the world, and I don't see Everton opting out of it

Optimus Prime said:
stony said:

Its the usual tripe trotted out by the tabliods due to the fact that our owners come from the Arabian Peninsula, therefore their wealth originates from their natural reserves of Oil (rather than 'honest hard graft' and the systematic subjugation and pillage of other nations natural reserves under the banner of 'Empire'), and gobbled up by thick as pig shit, unthinking, bigoted Little Englanders who haven't got the first clue what they're talking about, and get all their opinions from the Red Tops.

At least I think that's what he meant.

The term dirty money is usually associated with criminal activity. I want to know what proof John D has of this.

JohnD said:
Arteta average?

Some City fans really are criminally stupid.

Look forward to next season when having spent a total of £370m City again finish outside the top-4, and again Everton take all 6-points.

You can't buy class, lads. It's something which is earned.

What was the last thing City won?

You're a small club that won the lottery and is busy buying every 9-carat gold chain in the shop.

3rd best support behind scum and arsenal.. jog on peasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.