Arteta

mikeyboy said:
always makes me laugh we when get linked to an everton player in the press and all the little persecuted dippers come on here slagging city off whilst at the same time comparing leon osman with johnan cryuff!

we had chelsea fans coming on here during the terry saga and 9 times out of 10 they were sound, but not these inbred racist twats from the land that time forgot.

wouldn't give em the steam off me own piss, never mind sell em one of our own players.

Duh! Leon Osman is every Everton fans favourite player to blame. Nobody compares him to anyone of note.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

So how is £24m Joleon working out anyway?

Haha-

JohnD said:
mikeyboy said:
always makes me laugh we when get linked to an everton player in the press and all the little persecuted dippers come on here slagging city off whilst at the same time comparing leon osman with johnan cryuff!

we had chelsea fans coming on here during the terry saga and 9 times out of 10 they were sound, but not these inbred racist twats from the land that time forgot.

wouldn't give em the steam off me own piss, never mind sell em one of our own players.

Duh! Leon Osman is every Everton fans favourite player to blame. Nobody compares him to anyone that of note.

Haha-

Lescott had a cracking second half of the season after a dodgy start, I'm a fan of his, good in the air, a powerhouse, good attitude and workrate, likeable guy.

Not to be crass but his price tag is pretty much completely irrelevant to us as you might have noticed. Especially now that he's got over the initial pressure that came with it, it's even more irrelevant...

JohnD said:
Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.

But you're happy to accept money from Chinese sponsors then you hypocritical souse nob?
Look at your own club before slagging off another...
I'd like you to post a link to ANY article relating to Abu Dhabi's terrible human rights under their current royal family...

Chick Counterfly said:
JohnD said:
Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.
except that all the parties supported the war. democracy woohoo!

Oh, so you would change it for Monarchy? Get Liz in charge or maybe Charles? Hey, if we knock off Wills we might get Harry!

Or perhaps a theocracy would be better?

JohnD said:
mikeyboy said:

Duh! Leon Osman is every Everton fans favourite player to blame. Nobody compares him to anyone of note.

Haha-

very pleased with lescott, been great when fit this season. i can see why you all raved about him, thanks for selling him to us!

JohnD said:
mikeyboy said:

Haha-

yeh he was playing brilliant up until his injury, he was part of a very good back 4 and probably our best defender,

as you've probably noticed, the 24mill means nothing to us really, the price tag for us just happens now, everything rounds up to around 25mill now.

don't care whether it was 5mill or 35mill, as long as he does what he does, quality defender who wanted to up his game at a better club going places, which he did.

JohnD said:
Chick Counterfly said:
except that all the parties supported the war. democracy woohoo!

Oh, so you would change it for Monarchy? Get Liz in charge or maybe Charles? Hey, if we knock off Wills we might get Harry!

Or perhaps a theocracy would be better?

I don't think you've thought it through at all. kind of pretentious to bring up these things when you're only really interested in petty footballing rivalries. I mean, I'm assuming you didn't write to your MP, or the Premier League, when the takeover was announced, but now we're after one of your better players, it's all suddenly an issue.... do me a favour.

JohnD said:

Dick. Or, more importantly, dick who just got banned.

Freestyler said:
JohnD said:

Haha-

yeh he was playing brilliant up until his injury, he was part of a very good back 4 and probably our best defender,

as you've probably noticed, the 24mill means nothing to us really, the price tag for us just happens now, everything rounds up to around 25mill now.

don't care whether it was 5mill or 35mill, as long as he does what he does, quality defender who wanted to up his game at a better club going places, which he did.

If it wasn't for his injury we would be in the top 4, do I sound like an Everton fan?

Knew the fool would be the master of his own downfall sooner or later. The other Everton fan who posted, quadvod, was sound. So why was it the idiot who stuck around?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.