Arteta

JohnD said:
Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.

lol this from the most racist team in history, who could have predicted that when The Sheik took us over that horrible bitter bastids would take it the worst?

Do one back to the white people club

JohnD said:
mikeyboy said:
always makes me laugh we when get linked to an everton player in the press and all the little persecuted dippers come on here slagging city off whilst at the same time comparing leon osman with johnan cryuff!

we had chelsea fans coming on here during the terry saga and 9 times out of 10 they were sound, but not these inbred racist twats from the land that time forgot.

wouldn't give em the steam off me own piss, never mind sell em one of our own players.

Duh! Leon Osman is every Everton fans favourite player to blame. Nobody compares him to anyone of note.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

So how is £24m Joleon working out anyway?

Haha-

Yeah great thanks I think he'll turn out a good buy.

I think if moyes had got him to stay and you kept him fit he had similar season to the one before,the way this season finished you would have def made that top 4 spot. ;-)

TUT he got banned and I thought I really tempted him with this one. He would have def bit and said yeah how they would have made it.
What a shame they sold him then.

JohnD said:
Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.

It was me and I stick by it....and voting a government out wont bring back the innocent Iraqi people who died..
Our human rights are a joke in this country tbh...you cant even defend your own family and property without fear of the human rights for the cnut who's burgling you..

everton fans go on about the price we paid for lescott............But who set the f**king price!!!!!!.......Moyes and the everton board.

its not city's fault that the everton board decided to put an overinflatted price on a player that clearly didnt want to stay.

they go about the moeny we spent but it was because they are greedy!!

you have just got to laugh at the everton fans... how bitter do you wanna get. Got some good players, 1 or 2 great ones, no world class players though...the world class players do the right thing and leave everton.

Anyway onto arteta, well there is no doubt he is the type of player that we need however at 29 (i think) abit to old for the price tag, personally that ozil sounds good plus he is only 21. Its all hyped up media rubbish anyway...

simon23 said:
everton fans go on about the price we paid for lescott............But who set the f**king price!!!!!!.......Moyes and the everton board.

its not city's fault that the everton board decided to put an overinflatted price on a player that clearly didnt want to stay.

they go about the moeny we spent but it was because they are greedy!!

Thats the worst bit though simon...We (City) get slated for what ?? we get slated for actually paying the price set by someone else ?? the price setters are the real ruination of football...

arsenal want 40+ million
liverpool want 50+ million
valencia charge 38 million

These are the real culprits.

Arteta as a direct replacement for Petrov, yes please - don't care how much he costs personally. Keep Bellamy.

I notice this exiled blue dipper prefers to miss out on answering the tricky questions thrown his way.

I don't mind banter but slagging our owners to the point of using human right is bang out of order!

Mods not being funny but get rid of this horrible fcuker, he doesn't deserve to be on our forum.

Fcuk off back to Denmark!

Gone, Fixer. Talked himself into a ban. There's another WUM lurking about though. Writes suspiciously like that Tevez Blue idiot who was around a while ago. Oh, and I think Lescott could be a big, big player for us next season.

LongsightM13 said:
Gone, Fixer. Talked himself into a ban. There's another WUM lurking about though. Writes suspiciously like that Tevez Blue idiot who was around a while ago. Oh, and I think Lescott could be a big, big player for us next season.

I agree Longisght about Lescott before he got injured it looked like kompany and him just started to click together,if we keep this pairing not sure but for those last few games together I think it looked a little promising.
Even my mate agreed a united(spit) fan as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.