Arteta

I'd take Arteta, saying he goes missing now and then isnt totally true we have Ireland one of the best midfielders in the PL he went missing for a whole season, SWP wasnt able to reproduce consistantly last season.

People in glass houses and all that.

i will place a bet with anyone on her arteta will not be playing for city next year

Everton are in £41m debt not a lot in the modern game. Should we make CL next year which is possible that could be all but wiped out. Most Everton fans think Bill Kenwright won't let go of Everton which is why many fans detest him. Kenwright is a failure and a loser and has held this team back for many years. He will go eventually. To the poster above we rely on being tight in defence? We have conceded loads of goals this season. Also I have seen us play an open attacking game against Arsenal at the Emitates Chelsea home and away, Man Utd 3-1 etc so pay more attention

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton are in £41m debt not a lot in the modern game. Should we make CL next year which is possible that could be all but wiped out. Most Everton fans think Bill Kenwright won't let go of Everton which is why many fans detest him. Kenwright is a failure and a loser and has held this team back for many years. He will go eventually. To the poster above we rely on being tight in defence? We have conceded loads of goals this season. Also I have seen us play an open attacking game against Arsenal at the Emitates Chelsea home and away, Man Utd 3-1 etc so pay more attention

Great stuff mate.

Do one.

LCBblue said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Great stuff mate.

Do one.

Agreed, what a cock.

All these Everton fans on here are becoming boring and tedious now.

Your neighbour won't be happy that you're using their internet, BlueBoy.

BlueBoy2010 said:

well done

good player arteta and is the type of midfielder city are lacking. i'd defo try and sign him, but can't see it happening due to the type of club we will be dealing with.

also please note good a player as arteta is, he is not in the same class as fabregas (best midfielder in the premiership bar none).

mikeyboy said:
good player arteta and is the type of midfielder city are lacking. i'd defo try and sign him, but can't see it happening due to the type of club we will be dealing with.

also please note good a player as arteta is, he is not in the same class as fabregas (best midfielder in the premiership bar none).

Agreed, although the fact that EFC seem to be sniffing round a few of our players (Bellers, SI, Ned) makes me think a deal isn't out of the question.

very good player but id hate to have to deal with everton again.....we'd never here the ned of it again

Im sure the media just pick players at random to stoke the rivalry up between fans/maangers/teams etc

every article about a player moving from one club to another and the same clubs are "linked" to them....if its city chasing a player then utd chelsea and spurs will be after them as well...."according to sources"......they are pretty pathetic really

BlueBoy2010 said:

Unfortunately for you, you have to sell if a sizeable offer comes in for one of your players. Fortunately for you, you have an excellent manager who can cope with the disruption caused and continues to perform miracles. You must already know that this can't go on forever, as Moyes is eventually going to get fed up and move on, so you're desperate for an investor. I, for one, hope you get it, as I bear your club no malice. However, you will have to put up with supporters of rival clubs telling you that you have no class and no history, but you won't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.