Arteta

While being an Everton fan on it's own shouldn't be reason to be banned from a fair-minded site. I'm very doubtful that their views on pretty much anything allow them to stay anywhere long without a banning.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
While being an Everton fan on it's own shouldn't be reason to be banned from a fair-minded site. I'm very doubtful that their views on pretty much anything allow them to stay anywhere long without a banning.

I'm sure Everton have their share of decent supporters and numpties as do all clubs. The guy that got banned was clearly in the latter category.

hgblue said:

I'm sure Everton have their share of decent supporters and numpties as do all clubs. The guy that got banned was clearly in the latter category.
To be fair, you're right I haven't met all Everton's fans, I can only base it on the ones I know and have witnessed, whom are all dickheads to a man.

hgblue said:

Whilst the majority of clubs have a minority of numpties, it does seem that Everton are the complete opposite and the majority of their fans are vile, bitter , racist numpties.

simon23 said:
everton fans go on about the price we paid for lescott............But who set the f**king price!!!!!!.......Moyes and the everton board.

its not city's fault that the everton board decided to put an overinflatted price on a player that clearly didnt want to stay.

they go about the moeny we spent but it was because they are greedy!!

Shot themselves in the foot really, the Lescott thing i'm sure played a large part in their shite start to the season. They're so fond of reminding people where they'd be if it wasn't for that shite start, well it's your own fault (or more specifically Moyes's fault) for holding out so long for the sake of a couple of million.

I suppose the irony of them trying to take the piss because of the Lescott transfer is lost on them though.

this thread turned into a bit of a love in! Lol! Think an earlier poster had it right in that we have some very good players but not a massive improvement on what u already have and almost certainly not at the prices we'd quote u. Plus it doesn't make good business sense to be funding moyes transfer budget year in year out. Glad to hear opinions on lescott being more positive than earlier in the season - always thought he'd come good for u - just a shame he got that injury otherwise he'd be a shoe in for that england squad

Quad, visiting fans like yourself who display manners and intelligence are always welcome. Shame some idiots like the guy who was banned give your more decent fans a bad name on here

quadvod said:
this thread turned into a bit of a love in! Lol! Think an earlier poster had it right in that we have some very good players but not a massive improvement on what u already have and almost certainly not at the prices we'd quote u. Plus it doesn't make good business sense to be funding moyes transfer budget year in year out. Glad to hear opinions on lescott being more positive than earlier in the season - always thought he'd come good for u - just a shame he got that injury otherwise he'd be a shoe in for that england squad

are you really an Everton fan??

quadvod said:

Here you go DontLookBackInAnger, here's one.

LongsightM13 said:
Quad, visiting fans like yourself who display manners and intelligence are always welcome. Shame some idiots like the guy who was banned give your more decent fans a bad name on here
Think you've got to have a certain mentality to come on another clubs forum and start dishing it out. I have no doubt that if the sultan of brunei suddenly decided he was a toffee we'd be having "messi or ronaldo" threads on our boards and not a peep made out of the morality of where he got his money from. In my experience best to ignore such people. Now promise ur putting in a £15 mill bid for hibbert and I'll be on my way a happy blue!<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
quadvod said:

are you really an Everton fan??
Yeah season ticket holder in the gwladys street for my sins. Assume ur referring to lescott views - am in a minority at goodison but fully understood why he went - just thought he was badly advised and didn't handle it well. They're all money motivated at the end of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.