Arteta

Fair enough. Who would you like as next manager and who do you think will get the job? Vieira seems to have thrown his hat in the ring...

Like I say mate, I don't really know who I want. Each of the options seem to have pros and cons. I just want a manager that the players actually believe in for a start, as I believe that's half the battle. Someone that will pick players on merit and play them in the proper position will be helpful. Someone that can instill an identity within the team as well since we seem to have lost that completely. Also, someone that will look to replace and improve on our fairly obvious weak positions. Could Arteta do that? Or a Vieira? Or even a Poch? I'm not sure at all.

we don't have to because they don't get injured. We've only lost Laporte and Sane on long-term injuries this season until the annual Kun injury, so it's nothing new, our recruitment just hasn't improved those areas of the squad where we needed it to.

Your good at putting point across now make an argument for why we are struggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.