Arteta

You sound more of a tit now with that response than your original nonsense - keep digging

Are you seriously claiming there are no egos in this squad? For starters, De Bruyne is renowned for being very opinionated and outspoken. That's not a criticism of him but he's far from the only ego in the squad and it's fair to ask whether or not Arteta has the man management skills to handle them.

The most important thing is trying to get Pep to carry on until about 2023-24 for me.
I think someone has already mentioned it but it would be nice if Pep's time here mirrored the 8 years Cruyff was manager of Barcelona given the obvious comparisons.

I’ll be interested to see how Fonseca fares at Roma. His Shakhtar side always played attractive football when we met.

Inexperience. When pep goes all his backroom.staff will leave too. Arteta would be a huge gamble,one City will not take

You could argue Txiki gambled on Pep at Barca. Without question, he did so because he had seen enough to know Pep is something special. Txiki will have a view on Arteta, based on both his own observations and Pep's. If he thinks Arteta is good enough, he won't shy away from recommending him. Equally, if he thinks there is someone better available for the job, I trust he won't shy away from going down that route.

Whoever gets the job, they will be a step down from Pep but, hopefully not so much that we won't remain thoroughly entertained.

Obviously for the time being Pep is here to stay but when the time does come, do we feel Arteta would be a good option given his close work with Pep?
Nope! Don't want him. Once Pep his done here, if he is still here he should go too.

Then again I'm biased. I don't like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.