Arturo Vidal

Manchester1894 said:
Interesting article in the Gazetta. Keep an eye on this one... Vidal is Chilean btw!

City's Begiristain and Soriano are aware of the desires of Tevez(to leave) and have a privileged channel with the media in and around Madrid. An incident that took place yesterday is enlightening and brings us back to Juventus. A Spanish newspaper reported some statements by a director on behalf of Vidal of Juventus, non-transferable saud Andrea Agnelli, naturally passing through Conte. The men of the City have noticed this news and asked for information. The reason is very simple: the City;s Chilean Manuel Pellegrini will do the possible and the impossible to recruit Vidal. The impression is that in Manchester we try to put in the operation Tevez, but it is a hypothesis that in Turin is not at all taken into consideration: Vidal is not for sale and Tevez will be subject to separate negotiation.
CAL20F20_2985466F1_8331_20120615003113_HE10_20120615-072--473x264--473x264.jpg

Juve director Morotta seems keen on Higuan with this quote, but if not available what does he do?!
"The more feasible the operation Tevez or Higuain? Difficult to reply, although I have to say from experience that Higuain by birth is a bit 'younger and has a higher market value, instead Tevez has a contract year again so maybe between the two is the easier the operation Tevez "
Vidal and Fernandinho? Yaya's position would be under big threat. Or we could move him up to play in the hole behind the striker where he can be so effective (Newcastle away, Chelsea at home).

NoahCity said:
Manchester1894 said:
Interesting article in the Gazetta. Keep an eye on this one... Vidal is Chilean btw!

City's Begiristain and Soriano are aware of the desires of Tevez(to leave) and have a privileged channel with the media in and around Madrid. An incident that took place yesterday is enlightening and brings us back to Juventus. A Spanish newspaper reported some statements by a director on behalf of Vidal of Juventus, non-transferable saud Andrea Agnelli, naturally passing through Conte. The men of the City have noticed this news and asked for information. The reason is very simple: the City;s Chilean Manuel Pellegrini will do the possible and the impossible to recruit Vidal. The impression is that in Manchester we try to put in the operation Tevez, but it is a hypothesis that in Turin is not at all taken into consideration: Vidal is not for sale and Tevez will be subject to separate negotiation.
CAL20F20_2985466F1_8331_20120615003113_HE10_20120615-072--473x264--473x264.jpg

Juve director Morotta seems keen on Higuan with this quote, but if not available what does he do?!
"The more feasible the operation Tevez or Higuain? Difficult to reply, although I have to say from experience that Higuain by birth is a bit 'younger and has a higher market value, instead Tevez has a contract year again so maybe between the two is the easier the operation Tevez "
Vidal and Fernandinho? Yaya's position would be under big threat. Or we could move him up to play in the hole behind the striker where he can be so effective (Newcastle away, Chelsea at home).

My guess is MP wants Lamela(Argentina/Roma) and they may want Kolarov.
Then also Vidal(Chilean/Juve) in a swap with Tevez.

Fernandinho is talking waaay too much before a deal has even been agreed. I think he's in a panic as his club stopped the transfer and he's scared a big payday/outside WC chance may be slipping away. I suspect we were on terms in Jan with his camp but we may move have moved on with the changes at the club.

Manchester1894 said:
NoahCity said:
Manchester1894 said:

My guess is MP wants Lamela(Argentina/Roma) and they may want Kolarov.
Then also Vidal(Chilean/Juve) in a swap with Tevez.

Fernandinho is talking waaay too much before a deal has even been agreed. I think he's in a panic as his club stopped the transfer and he's scared a big payday/outside WC chance may be slipping away. I suspect we were on terms in Jan with his camp but we may move have moved on with the changes at the club.
So you think Fernandinho ain't coming? If we get Vidal then I see why has Vidal is one of the best in the world but I really don't think we could get him and Fernandinho is pretty good and definitely an upgrade on what we have.

He'd be the signing of the summer but it seems so impossible. Offer them Tevez, Kolarov, 50% of Abu Dhabi's oil holdings, and 50% of the new MLS franchise for Vidal, see if that gets them to reconsider. :)

LoveCity said:
He'd be the signing of the summer but it seems so impossible. Offer them Tevez, Kolarov, 50% of Abu Dhabi's oil holdings, and 50% of the new MLS franchise for Vidal, see if that gets them to reconsider. :)

Has Vidal himself given any indication he'd be open to a move? Has he also given any indication he definitely DOESN'T want to leave?

For some reason I got a positive feeling about this. Based on absolutely nothing. haha

IF the club is interested I imagine it would be Vidal or Fernandinho, not both.

Yaya didn't agree a new deal to sit on the bench.

Lol...

------Vidal---------Fernandinho-------
Silva----------Yaya------------Aguero
--------------Falcao--------------------

That is fucking scary. But very very unlikely. Then throw in the likes of Isco and you have a beautiful scenario.

pudge said:

or...

------------Vidal----------Fernandinho
--Silva-------------Yaya-----------------Isco
-------------------Aguero

and besides, Yaya is better than Fernandinho

kun said:
pudge said:

or...

Not in defensive midfield.

kun said:
pudge said:

or...

What about Nasri, Milner, Rodwell, Garcia, Barry, Dzeko and Tevez?

Some may leave, but I imagine not all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.