asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
Well just been to Ashton baths to take the little un for her lesson
Its in lockdown for these horrible edl fuckers
Must be half of greater manchester police down there
And for what,a fucking kids fight in a bus stop
Unbelievable..

i agree, but it wasnt just kids fighting was it ?

From reports on here and online 13/14 year olds were attacked with cricket bats by 19 year olds because they were white, this is a big issue in a lot of towns for all people.

Correct

stonie said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
Well just been to Ashton baths to take the little un for her lesson
Its in lockdown for these horrible edl fuckers
Must be half of greater manchester police down there
Unbelievable..

i agree, but it wasnt just kids fighting was it ?

From reports on here and online 13/14 year olds were attacked with cricket bats by 19 year olds because they were white, this is a big issue in a lot of towns for all people.

Correct

I have my doubts on that being true. You can hear in the video "you started on me" "no you started on me". The video does not show the lead up to the scuffling. Is anyone aware of the facts here?

My son plays cricket with a young Asian who was there. The white kids were interupting a game of cricket and bullying the young asians. They went to get older brothers and that is when the confrontation occurrd.

stonie said:
The cookie monster said:
Unbelievable..

Think you will find they are demonstrating not just about that , although not my cup of tea its a free country as it stands at the moment so people from any walk of life can demonstrate about what ever they choose all be it they seem to end up fighting the old bill having consumed too much alcohol and end up looking effin stupid, wait till more gypos arrive from Romania and Bulgaria then we are fucked..

Very true, its romanian culture to steal because its the owners fault for having weak security. Its like pikeys x100

Lucky13 said:
There's around 300 , march to the War Memorial peaceful , march back two young lads got nicked after provocation by the old bill, they're on the. way to West End where a mob are waiting for them.

Am I alright getting a train from ashton to town then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.