Ashes to Ashes

Before reading this thread I thought the pub was simply the way home (out of the coma). The time was always the same because the whole series happened in one minute of 'real' time. Hunt was simply helping people learn things before sending them home. Then at the end the latest person came along who he'd teach stuff before sending back. To be honest I prefer my version.

masterwig said:
Before reading this thread I thought the pub was simply the way home (out of the coma). The time was always the same because the whole series happened in one minute of 'real' time. Hunt was simply helping people learn things before sending them home. Then at the end the latest person came along who he'd teach stuff before sending back. To be honest I prefer my version.

Shut it.

;-)

I hate people who are right. x

Wolfy said:
One thing that I don't quite get is.. What happens to the people that "died" during the serieseses? Did Viv go to Hell? Keats did something weird as he was lay there "dying".

Yep Viv went to hell I think. If you remember as he died Gene turned up and said 'i'll take him' but Keats said 'It's too late Gene, I've got him' i.e the devil got there first. Also at his funeral it focused in on the flames at the end and they seemed to form the image of Keats

I am absolutely amazed that for the first time ever on Bluemoon we seem to have a concensus. I work nights, Just finished watching and I have read all that's been posted since 10pm last night. Everybody seems to have loved the ending- I did as well.

Thought it was great. Especially with the tempter of another series when the bloke shouts for his iphone...

The thing I cant decide:

was the pub the way home (after a coma) or was it heaven???

I am leaning towards the heaven bit because you're not likely to go in to a coma after being stabbed or after hanging yourself. When Bolly started crying and said she wanted to see her daughter, Hunt said she will be ok.

Then again, I thought you didnt go to heaven after suicide.

I will have to watch the whole thing again to get me head round all the clues.

It's deffo heaven. Sam Tyler didn't wake up again after Gene took him to the boozer.

I'm just so glad they didn't make Gene a bad guy. I don't think I would've been able to take that kind of twist.

So was the guy who claimed he was Sam Tyler, a couple of weeks ago, just a conman as Gene Hunt insisted?

Or was it something deeper...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.