Ashley Young the new Messi

More like the new Missy

351sa6g.jpg

waspish said:
Blueisacolour said:
Young is a good player for them, he'll be huge as the year progress, why did'nt we bid for him i don't know.

Err because we have Nasri and Young is a one trick pony

It's seems that Mancini is not willing to take too much extra players and would rather have as much quality as he can in a reasonable number of players and he clearly consider Nasri better than Young (actually most people did as well when Nasri played for the gunners and Young for Villa), so it's normal that we don't bid for Ashley since we've got Samir and we already have other good wingers like Silva and AJ who can only improve and get better and better...

MickyBenno81 said:
Young is vastly overrated. We had to endure the same with Cheatarito, Cleverly, Welbeck to name a few.

Let the rags have him, we don't need him - much prefer AJ, Nasri, Silva - all of whom possess more quality.

And to the rag who posted - 'Young is a good player for them don't know why we didn't bid for him' - i'll tell you why - because we don't buy average players.

Young has taken the next step up in his career and started on a blinder, course he is going to be hailed. Hernandez was a nobody who took the PL by storm and Cleverley and Welbeck are youth products coming good.

You don't need him, I didn't think we needed him but he brings something to the team. And you don't buy average players? Come on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.