askcarlos

Tevez City said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Tevez City said:
They don't have to make the fans accept and love him again.

The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

I was with you when all the fuss was going on but when he came back (with Mancini's blessing - obviously) it was his influence and effort, together with a fantastic partnership with Aguero, that won us the title.
No Carlos last year - not Champions now - simple - and you won't forgive him?

I mean the majority of City fans, not me.

Some of them here were preferring to lose the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to be back in the team.

Or by your logic, if he hadn't fucked off we would have won the league sooner?

I don't forgive what he did and I know a lot of other blues that don't. I'm glad we have him solely because he's awesome. I still think the mans an arsehole though.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Tevez City said:
hisroyalblueness said:
I was with you when all the fuss was going on but when he came back (with Mancini's blessing - obviously) it was his influence and effort, together with a fantastic partnership with Aguero, that won us the title.

I mean the majority of City fans, not me.

Some of them here were preferring to lose the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to be back in the team.

Or by your logic, if he hadn't fucked off we would have won the league sooner?

I don't forgive what he did and I know a lot of other blues that don't. I'm glad we have him solely because he's awesome. I still think the mans an arsehole though.

Mancini accepted his apology and moved on and I think so should many fans, back the manager, back the player.

BenchillBlue said:
hisroyalblueness said:
I'm with you on this one.

I third that

One of the few world class players- yeah it hurt when he dragged our club through the mire - but for ffs lets move on. There is nobody near his ability on the open market today.

Let us not forget our handling of the situation was nigh on perfect, add to that we won the fucking title, could of been a blessing in disguise.

My tweet got asked what are you having for lunch? loved the answer as well ! Surely i'll get a gift off the club, what a question!

rickyyt said:
My tweet got asked what are you having for lunch? loved the answer as well ! Surely i'll get a gift off the club, what a question!

Nice question mate, mine sadly didn't make it.

What time did you last have a poo?

Maybe next time.

Sparkys-Army said:
rickyyt said:

Nice question mate, mine sadly didn't make it.

What time did you last have a poo?

Maybe next time.

Funny I was having one checking twitter before starting work when I asked the question!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.