#AskManuel

Didsbury Dave said:
andyhinch said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Here you go:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/feb/15/chelsea-malaga-manuel-pellegrini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... pellegrini</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-could-face-battle-with-barcelona-for-manuel-pellegrini-after-sacking-roberto-mancini-8614693.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 14693.html</a>

Who's laughing now, Big Mouth?
IDidn't think you'd believe all the paper stories, or think anything in there was proof, I'm happy to give him time though.

I didn't present anything as proof. it would be virtually impossible to prove interest between any club and any manager ever, until they sign a contract. Especially in a scenario where both parties are in contract with someone else. As it goes, I know for a fact that the Indy story is true. But I expect all the "bullshit" brigade to start barking just like they did when Pellegrini was linked to us in spring.

Couldn't give a fuck.
If it was true then they'd have some substance to the report...

You quite clearly do "give a fuck" given the fact you took the time to dig them out and are still responding....

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
andyhinch said:
IDidn't think you'd believe all the paper stories, or think anything in there was proof, I'm happy to give him time though.

I didn't present anything as proof. it would be virtually impossible to prove interest between any club and any manager ever, until they sign a contract. Especially in a scenario where both parties are in contract with someone else. As it goes, I know for a fact that the Indy story is true. But I expect all the "bullshit" brigade to start barking just like they did when Pellegrini was linked to us in spring.

Couldn't give a fuck.

You quite clearly do "give a fuck" given the fact you took the time to dig them out and are still responding....

Tell me what you know about who was interested in Pellegrini this spring, seeing as you've got so much to say.

So far all you've managed to do is bark "bullshit". Seeing as you know so much, It's only fair you tell us.

PSG is a very important institution - one of the most important in Europe - and they put themselves in contact [with me] but the priority was to work with [Manchester City]," he said on Canal Sur

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
andyhinch said:

Couldn't give a fuck.

Who's laughing big mouth now, suggests you believe it to be fact

FantasyIreland said:
PSG is a very important institution - one of the most important in Europe - and they put themselves in contact [with me] but the priority was to work with [Manchester City]," he said on Canal Sur

Bullshit. Not proof. Everyone's laughing at you

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Couldn't give a fuck.

Tell me what you know about who was interested in Pellegrini this spring, seeing as you've got so much to say.

So far all you've managed to do is bark "bullshit". Seeing as you know so much, It's only fair you tell us.
I "barked" bullshit at the evidence you presented to support your previous claim, which is what it was. As others have pointed out, even Ric, the articles you took the time to look up prove nothing whatsoever.

I believe my term was "bollocks" and by going on the articles you posted that statement is correct.

If you can't fathom or even bother to read what I've posted then don't bother trying to act the big "I am" because it just makes you look even more stupid.

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:

I "barked" bullshit at the evidence you presented to support your previous claim, which is what it was. As others have pointed out, even Ric, the articles you took the time to look up prove nothing whatsoever.

I believe my term was "bollocks" and by going on the articles you posted that statement is correct.

If you can't fathom or even bother to read what I've posted then don't bother trying to act the big "I am" because it just makes you look even more stupid.

So you know absolutely nothing about who was and who wasn't interested in Pellegrini in the spring.

Good. Glad we've got that sorted.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

So you know absolutely nothing about who was and who wasn't interested in Pellegrini in the spring.

Good. Glad we've got that sorted.
And you claim others are ignorant lol

You were asked to prove that Chelsea and Barca wanted Pellegrini..

You posted 2 articles in support of that claim...

The 2 articles presented in reality prove nothing.

You have a hissy fit.

Glad we've got that sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.