Assault at stoke game

Re: Assualt at stoke game

callie4blues said:
Thanks everyone, the Police will be asking at the next home game,to see if anyone saw anything, which will be the Fulham game.
Yes something did happen before he pulled me, he grabbed my boobs !!! I poured the remaining beer over his head and went to walk away, it was at this point he pulled me back. Like so many have said, there are scum bags from all walks of life, I just happen to stand next to one at half time.

Leaves a nasty taste in the mouth this sort of behaviour. We've all been idiots when we're drunk but this is beyond my comprehension. Someone must have seen something. I hope they find the bastard.

callie4blues said:
Hi, hope you can help me, I am a season ticket holder, level 1 south stand. At half time at the Stoke game I was assaulted, which resulted in me being pulled with force from behind causing me to fall backwards, landing with force onto the concrete concourse, this caused me to have a serious cut to the back of my head in which I had to have stitches in. This happened near to the entrance of block 118, there were 3 males next to me. one of these caused this. The Police say the cctv did not capture anything, if anyone saw anything I would appreciate you getting in touch.
I have followed city all my life and have never experienced anything like this before. Males picking on a lone female ....disgraceful !!. I must say though the medical staff were 1st class and looked after me

And if you had grabbed somebody and yanked 'em onto the deck it'd be there in Cinemascope and technicolour. Just what is the point of having CCTV if it doesn't capture things. I thought that every person's mug in SportCity was captured by one camera or another.

callie4blues said:
Thanks everyone, the Police will be asking at the next home game,to see if anyone saw anything, which will be the Fulham game.
Yes something did happen before he pulled me, he grabbed my boobs !!! I poured the remaining beer over his head and went to walk away, it was at this point he pulled me back. Like so many have said, there are scum bags from all walks of life, I just happen to stand next to one at half time.

That is a serious sexual assault, and although they may not have any footage of the assault, they must have footage of the scumbag leaving that area via the concourse etc. It may be possible to identify the culprit by his seat number as he may be a SC holder or paid with credit card and if not, surely he would need a City Card to buy a ticket which will hold someones name and address details?

Immediately after this happened where did the guy and his mates go?

Did you complain about this sexual and physical assault to stewards/police at the time?

Did they not ask you to look around and identify the twat?

This seems mental and the police should be ashamed.

Pity no one took a photo on their mobile.

Sorry to hear about this and hope your ok.
Mods should sticky this thread to help catch the scum that did this.
Hope they get sent down.

Was he in the same seat for the whole match, if so he should be identifiable by his seat number. They'd need a contact for the purchase through a Citycard most likely.

What a twat! Hope you're feeling better.
Try a knee to the bollix if it happens again, he will be less able to grab you
xxx

good luck finding the prick, the lads that where with him are as bad, they must realise their mate has crossed a line!

I reckon he will be a no show for the next game so anyone who knows someone a bit lairy in that vicinity who goes missing might be worth keeping an eye on

I assume you gave a description..?
If somebody grabbed me by the boobs, not that I have any cos I'm a bloke, I'm pretty sure I would remember the face.
You must remember we have 36000 season card holders so the likelyhood is he and or his cronies are regulars, that area of the ground and the blocks you sit in are predominently season card holders.
Have a good look round on the next few games, they will be there somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.