Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

If other fans kick off first then I suppose it's understandable (but regrettable) that City fans will react.

However... some on here seem to be suggesting that the Villa fans deserved a kicking because they were singing nasty songs. How fucking pathetic are you?

group of wannabe's was trying their hardest to look like hooligans when i bet deep down they didnt want any city fan to fight them but hey ho they met the wrong lads.

howfen blue said:
ifedthegoat said:
most people on here dont even know what happened and quick to throw the boot into the city fans, a set of villa fans roughly about 15 of them came up to that corner, walking round like they run the show barging into people and singing "your just a shit man united" and "can we play you every week"... the one who started the shit man united song was confronted by a city fan, and the villa fan actually threw the first punch, city wasnt completley innocent as they should never have ganged up on them like that after the trouble had died down but what can you expect if you sing a song like that.
Exactly!! They were giving it the big one outside looking for it ran into the wrong group of lads and got a slap!! If they weren't acting like dicks they wouldn't be needing the frozen peas in the morning!!!

Frozen peas for breakfast? This appalling diet is obviously part of the reason for the aggressive behaviour of the Birmingham contingent. They probably have chicken tikka for tea every night with red or orange coloured smarties for pudding. All those E numbers! This also gives them their Australopithecus walking gait. Was Marco Pierre working in City Square again last night? Someone should have run back to get his advice or nipped into ASDA for some healthy eating recipe cards. My advice for next time - ignore the drain sucking mouth dribblers and throw them some salad bags.

had those lads walked away unscathed they would have boasted how hard they were and bragged about how they took it to city. as it was they got what they deserved.its the way it goes at football . its a tribal thing re football and will never go away. wonder if people would be attacking those who did it if it was united fans attacked?

LongsightM13 said:
Anyone know if this is still going on?
I've got home, logged on here and found out what happened.
I gather from previous threads on bluemoon that the accepted method of dealing with ruffians from Spaghetti Junction is to throw a fence at them, so I've been out in the backyard removing the timber panels and concrete stakes and loading them in the van.
It has taken me nearly two hours and I'm pissing with sweat and wheezing like an asthmatic donkey, but now I'm fully fenced up and ready to rock and roll.
After all, if they're asking for it and giving it the big un, then they'll ave it and can't complain if they get it. Whatever it is. Init.
Eat my creosote, Noddy Holder!!!
(Ps, I dispatched my brother to Piccadilly Station to mop up any stray sleeping shitbags who needed a slap, only to find the last train to New Street departed about 10 minutes after the final whistle. Darn it, foiled again. Will I ever be respected as pwopa nawty?)

Longsight cheers pal ;)

Eat my creasote Noddy Holder hahahahaha

ManCitizens. said:
Villan10 said:
Weirdly enough, 6/7 city fans were giving it the biggun in front of the Holte about 45 mins before the game at VP and the only person that got hit was a Villa fan and there was about 2-300 Villa fans in th area at the time so just because people give it a biggun don't mean violence is neccessary. If someone tries to attack you, you take neccessary action and deal with it without inflicting violence that's simply not needed.

Giving it the 'biggun' does not warrant being beaten up despite being quite clearly bellends. They don't deserve it but what were they even thinking? it shouldn't happen but if you act you a tool, you're going to be 'taught a lesson'...

What happened to ignoring people, walking the opposite way or leaving them be.

Sounds like a set of Villa fans who are wankers but they certainly don't deserve what they got. I don't feel the need to punch anyone who's ever made a jibe at Villa or even myself.

-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 am --

Oh and congratulations on the win and good luck in the semi.

So whats your take on 1 of the Villa fans attacking a City fan first? Should that fan just roll up in a ball and hope they all go away?

It depends by attack, if someone geniunally tries to hit you, you act in self defence if that means punching the other person, then so be it as said, if you have to act, you act. If he got hit as he was walking past and the Villa fans had sorta carried on, you'd hope that person would just be the bigger man and leave it, it isn't hard and nor is cowardly to simply just walk away from violent confrontation if you can. If someone is scum enough to hit someone innocently (as that Villa fan was) then you'd hope others wouldn't stoop to the level.

Villan10 said:
ManCitizens. said:
So whats your take on 1 of the Villa fans attacking a City fan first? Should that fan just roll up in a ball and hope they all go away?

It depends by attack, if someone geniunally tries to hit you, you act in self defence if that means punching the other person, then so be it as said, if you have to act, you act. If he got hit as he was walking past and the Villa fans had sorta carried on, you'd hope that person would just be the bigger man and leave it, it isn't hard and nor is cowardly to simply just walk away from violent confrontation if you can. If someone is scum enough to hit someone innocently (as that Villa fan was) then you'd hope others wouldn't stoop to the level.

You would hope that someone that got twatted would just walk on and ignore it??!! And that his mates wouldn't retaliate on his behalf??!!

wtf..... :-0

Villan10 said:
ManCitizens. said:

SERIOUSLY ?

If it were me they`d be quite lucky in that I`d just give them a little taste, if they did it to my Son or family I`d f*ckin bury them where they stood, get a grip mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.