assaulted by city fans

You can never condone what happened today and City will certainly end up being punished by the FA. But the incident with Craig Bellamy was much worse. He was almost knocked out by a full bottle of beer at the swamp semi and other City players were pelted with coins all that night. I think it actually cost us the game because Bellamy went into his shell after being hit. I expect to see a huge media backlash against City tomorrow (probably justified) but after the Bellamy incident there was hardly any criticism of United. On another matter Rooney has been taunting home fans for years with his goal celebrations and in some cases he has certainly incited violence.

bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .
I'd loved to have seen this post before the edit!

bobbyowenquiff said:
You can never condone what happened today and City will certainly end up being punished by the FA. But the incident with Craig Bellamy was much worse. He was almost knocked out by a full bottle of beer at the swamp semi and other City players were pelted with coins all that night. I think it actually cost us the game because Bellamy went into his shell after being hit. I expect to see a huge media backlash against City tomorrow (probably justified) but after the Bellamy incident there was hardly any criticism of United. On another matter Rooney has been taunting home fans for years with his goal celebrations and in some cases he has certainly incited violence.
Right I think you may have the wrong thread.

SamCity123 said:
Some City fans should grow the fuck up, can't believe I'm saying that as an 18 year old to 49 year olds.
are you 18 or 49 . iam pissed and miss read this

That bit of road should be closed to traffic on match days.

I don't condone idiots kicking cars or threatening other City fans - that is just stupid. But cars on that road when a game finishes is like a car trying to drive down Market street on a shopping day. It doesn't matter how careful a driver is, he is is still pushing through crowds of people in a car and that is intimidating and dangerous.

bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they havehow caught me up .
How do these undercover rags get away with it? Particularly when this one is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they havehow caught me up .
How do these undercover rags get away with it? Particularly when this one is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.
What language is this written in?

Prestwich_Blue said:
bonespost said:
I was wondering if it came in English!

dronefromsector7g said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
bonespost said:
What language is this written in?
Raggish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.