assaulted by city fans

SWP's back said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Park near Ashburys station & walk down Grey mare lane. Never seen anyone vandalizing cars. Seen lots of cars pushing into fans & not allowing them to cross. Even though the traffic is not really moving.
Well look harder

Nearly an incident today outside the flats just passed Mary D's.

Lad pushing a wheelchair passed a parked car which pulled out. Luckily a shout n a few choice words and crash averted.

the god Gerry Gow said:
SWP's back said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Park near Ashburys station & walk down Grey mare lane. Never seen anyone vandalizing cars. Seen lots of cars pushing into fans & not allowing them to cross. Even though the traffic is not really moving.
Well look harder

Lad pushing a wheelchair passed a parked car which pulled out. Luckily a shout n a few choice words and crash averted.

I walk down that road after every game and cars v people incidents happen all the time. They just shouldn't have cars on that road for an hour before and after the game.

mammutly said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
SWP's back said:
Well look harder

I walk down that road after every game and cars v people incidents happen all the time. They just shouldn't have cars on that road for an hour before and after the game.

Totally agree. Close the road, let everyone walk down the middle n they will clear quicker.

Course the people who park there will be up in arms but stuff em, I park other side of ashton old road

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jimmy2000 said:
I had the misfortune of meeting these peasants at Wigan away. First they stole my drinks then they asked me and my 13 year old son ( manc accent ) wy do you support citeh wen ur not from Manchestor. I'm from Essex and have held a season ticket for 14 years,sorry I don't speak the lingo but what the hell does that have to do with who you support? My partner has had a season ticket for 34 years and he is my affiliation with city, these wankers offered him out at Wigan and he politely declined. We have been home, away and abroad for years and never encountered this before. The new breed of city fans need to grow up!

Rag Issue bingo...Citeh,check. 34yrs,check.

Just Massive,Bertie and Stockport to go and you can claim your prize.
Pretty sure jimmy isn't a rag

I can't work out whether he's a woman let alone a rag....plus he/she missed out our giant flood-lights :)

Blootoof said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Rag Issue bingo...Citeh,check. 34yrs,check.

Just Massive,Bertie and Stockport to go and you can claim your prize.
Pretty sure jimmy isn't a rag

I can't work out whether he's a woman let alone a rag....plus he/she missed out our giant flood-lights :)

I'm going for a gay guy....not literally ;)

nw42 said:
salfordpaul said:
i ve seen blue on blue loads of times-every european away, blackburn last yr away. wembley last year, its been going on as long as i ve followed city..about 36 years

Correct, it used to happen on the Kippax regularly in the 70s, usually between lads from different areas. Can remember Donald and his mob laying in to all and sundry on plenty of occasions, home & away, just for the way they dressed or wore their hair.

Like someone pointed out earlier in the thread there was no internet back then so it just happened and was almost an acceptable risk of attending the game.

No doubt drink has a big part to play in it but why anyone that 'wants it' can't sort something out with like minded lads away from the ground I don't know, it's not rocket science.

Hope you and your car are ok mate.

Yeh, big style in the Kippax in late 60s early 70s, especially in boring games with few away fans. You would get people chanting the where they came from eg Langley, Wythenshawe, Stockport, eg Stockport blues we are here etc etc then others would start chanting wanky wanky wythenshawe etc then just start smacking each other, it was like a form of entertainment. Sometimes some would chant Celtic, others Rangers and then it would kick off. They would separate out on the terrace with a gap between the 'opposing ' City fans

I remember kippax being spilt by chants of swap shop and tiswas by city fans

Hope your ok shady

Cheshire Cheese said:
nw42 said:
salfordpaul said:
i ve seen blue on blue loads of times-every european away, blackburn last yr away. wembley last year, its been going on as long as i ve followed city..about 36 years

Correct, it used to happen on the Kippax regularly in the 70s, usually between lads from different areas. Can remember Donald and his mob laying in to all and sundry on plenty of occasions, home & away, just for the way they dressed or wore their hair.

Like someone pointed out earlier in the thread there was no internet back then so it just happened and was almost an acceptable risk of attending the game.

No doubt drink has a big part to play in it but why anyone that 'wants it' can't sort something out with like minded lads away from the ground I don't know, it's not rocket science.

Hope you and your car are ok mate.

Yeh, big style in the Kippax in late 60s early 70s, especially in boring games with few away fans. You would get people chanting the where they came from eg Langley, Wythenshawe, Stockport, eg Stockport blues we are here etc etc then others would start chanting wanky wanky wythenshawe etc then just start smacking each other, it was like a form of entertainment. Sometimes some would chant Celtic, others Rangers and then it would kick off. They would separate out on the terrace with a gap between the 'opposing ' City fans

ahhh the old Kippax MOCK fights. Great fun. Used to make AWAY fans look totally bemused.

On a serious note I remember an organised fight between the cool cats (DF) and Collyhurst City NF mob. At The Brunswick.

NF didnt turn up.

the god Gerry Gow said:
mammutly said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

Totally agree. Close the road, let everyone walk down the middle n they will clear quicker.

Course the people who park there will be up in arms but stuff em, I park other side of ashton old road

So do I. £7 taken by a miserable scotch fella who last week said "park after the the lake"

just had an idea which might fix this, ask council to build a metro link which stops at the ground ................. ............. nahhh crap idea sorry for wasting everyones time with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.