assaulted by city fans

ribbo said:
just had an idea which might fix this, ask council to build a metro link which stops at the ground ................. ............. nahhh crap idea sorry for wasting everyones time with this

Drugs?

ob said:
I remember kippax being spilt by chants of swap shop and tiswas by city fans

I remember that. Someone said Maggie Philbin had a fitter arse than Sally James and all hell broke loose.

SWP's back said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .
Found him shady.

It took detective work but this is your inbred ****. If he fancies 2 on 2 give me a shout.

Haha. Funny stuff.

There's some right shithouses that follow this football club, it had to be said.

Blue Punter said:
ob said:
I remember kippax being spilt by chants of swap shop and tiswas by city fans

I remember that. Someone said Maggie Philbin had a fitter arse than Sally James and all hell broke loose.

Not surprised it kicked off over that, Sally all day long.
[bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS51wTrci1hqNvJgykiWPmJ6ut4pCxrj9of0OFcBGOK-9_MxqMPxihkkN32vA[/bigimg]

City fans are a joke. You all seem to forget where you were 5 years ago, be a little more thankful.

Interesting thread. I had a bit of an altercation myself today. I'm 24 and have had a season ticket going with my family since I was 9. I'll admit that I like a moan at city at times and almost find it a cathartic experience. Today I got annoyed just after it went to 2-1. I could see all game that we should have started tevez instead of balotelli so I said out loud that I thought it was a joke and had a bit of go at nobody in particular. The guy in front, who sits their with his kid, turned round, called me a w****r and told me to f*** off whilst hurling other abuse directly at me.

Now I don't care that I had a moan at an off time, I would never turn round and have a go at someone in such a threatening manner. There are plenty of people who sit around me who I completely disagree with and find somewhat annoying but they have their opinions, I have mine and that is their right to say what they want as long as it isn't racist or impacts directly on someone else. But for this guy to turn round and abuse me like that in front of his kid when he's seen me turning up week in week out for years is a disgrace. I don't care if it's the derby and people are worked up, it's not on.

I'd extend it to a general philosophy that recently supporting city is less fun. Particularly away. I go to a lot less aways now because I find myself surrounded by a bunch of drunks more interested in kicking off with the other set of fans than watching the game. I love city and I love football but today was a real low point, nobody has ever abused me like that at city or in any other walk of life and if things carry on I'd half consider stop going altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.