Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a bad window tbh as nova gives us energy in midfield which we were lacking Josko is the best young defender in the world so what a deal doku will rip defenders to pieces when he gets uoto speed and Nunes is no 4 th choice as a couple of seasons ago he was one of our main targets and reason he wasn’t mentioned this season is because we probably never thought wolves would sell . As for Jude and rice well Jude would have been great but rice is not an upgrade on what we had and arsenal have been took to the cleaners by West Ham . Kdb needs the rest and I’d rather have out before Christmas than the business end . Better window than people think .

I just trust everything the club does.

Disappointed to see Palmer leave, but there will be reasons behind it - I suspect attitude and impatience.

Kovacic I wasn't over the moon about, but he's been brilliant.

It would have been close to perfect had we kept Cole but it's still very good IMO. If nothing, we added pace on the wing, midfield, and defense. Maybe less for the latter as I don't think Gvaridol is a burner but he's certainly no slouch. Well done, Txiki!

Well I suppose you have to ask are we stronger or weaker than when the window opened?

Honestly I’d say, at best, the same but we will see. I think we missed most of our primary targets Bellingham Rice Paqueta.

5/10 Average

How good is Oscar Bobb as I’ve only seen a few clips?

P.S Still hoping for a creative midfield and a left back (always) with minutes to go!

Good window but loosing Palmer has put a downer on it for me.. keeping Bernardo the biggest plus with the other signings looking very good

Apart from the incomers the two biggest pluses are we've still got Bernardo and Alvarez will now be a first team regular.

He's not much older than Palmer but already a fixture for Argentina. We had to give him game time.
Alvarez is still relatively young, but he's 2 1/2 years older than Palmer. He only really made his breakthrough to playing full time the same age as Palmer is now.

We will only know how successful (or not) the signings have been come the end of the season. On the face of it, I think there has been a broader thought process to try remedy some of the niggling issues from last season. The good point is that we have started well. So if the additional players can pick up the pace in the manner in which Kova and Gvardiol have, it should prove to have been good business moving forward.

On the face of it it looks as clever and as well thought out as usual, maybe even more so as we had the added complexity of not knowing the plans for Bernie, Gundo and Mahrez and then Kev's injury on top. Initial reaction is that Guardiol and Kova have fitted very well. Hopefully the same will be the case for the other two. On the downside sad to see Cole go to Chelsea and I genuinely think Philips would be better off elsewhere.
It doesn't really matter what any of us think just now though. We need to eat the meal, not just look at the menu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.