Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

FantasyIreland said:
Neither played or even on bench today??
I was so mad. Had my Stream all ready to go. With my City jersey on, pretending to watch a Saturday city game. Only to find my boys were not even listed. I fukked of for a few beers only to return to see the extratime second goal :(

Abdul Razak has been left out of the squad for the last two games
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdul Razak is back in the frame for Derby’s visit to The Amex tonight.

Albion’s on-loan midfielder has been left out of the squad for the last two matches against Blackpool and Portsmouth. The 19-year-old from the Ivory Coast had previously started all four games since his loan move from Manchester City for the rest of the season.

Manager Gus Poyet said: “He is in the same situation as players like Matt Sparrow and Dunky. We pick him if he deserves to play and at the moment he hasn’t.

“We don’t promise anyone to play week in, week out for 90 minutes. He is back in contention, I think he’s got a great chance to play, so it depends on him and how we plan the game.”

Razak’s Man City team-mate Gai Assulin has completed the formalities of extending his loan for the rest of the season.

“We think he is the type of play who suits perfectly the way we play,” Poyet said. “He has been out for a while and he needs to play to get back to his best. Everybody will gain from this situation.”

Only a point divides Albion in ninth place from Birmingham in fourth. Poyet added: “The idea is to stay there until the last game, the last minute, and still have a chance

According to a Brighton forum Razak has been throwing house parties and has pissed off Poyet who has dropped him. Assulin hasn't played much lately either but for different reasons (slight injury).

This is really disappointing about Razak, it looks like he's well and truly adapted to the English young footballer way of life, him changing nationalities to England from Ivory Coast seems fitting if he's going to act like this.

He has worlds of potential but this sort of thing is what can hurt or ruin a young player. I hope the club try and sort him out as he's a great talent but after a good start at Brighton his bad behaviour is now leading to him playing less which could mean a wasted loan move.

LoveCity said:
According to a Brighton forum Razak has been throwing house parties and has pissed off Poyet who has dropped him. Assulin hasn't played much lately either but for different reasons (slight injury).

This is really disappointing about Razak, it looks like he's well and truly adapted to the English young footballer way of life, him changing nationalities to England from Ivory Coast seems fitting if he's going to act like this.

He has worlds of potential but this sort of thing is what can hurt or ruin a young player. I hope the club try and sort him out as he's a great talent but after a good start at Brighton his bad behaviour is now leading to him playing less which could mean a wasted loan move.

You really have a chip on your shoulder about English footballers. Did some spitroast you in a hotel at some point

BoyBlue_1985 said:
You really have a chip on your shoulder about English footballers. Did some spitroast you in a hotel at some point

This is rubbish, what gives you this impression? I support our English players and our youth system which is full of them. I only have a problem with English football and the way it's gone - which includes the lifestyle that is hampering so many good young players (Ravel Morrison being another). But someone like Milner I fully support, he is professional and hard working, and has avoided the pitfalls that so many young footballers fall into. Look at Richards, he used to have a reputation for being a party boy with a chip on his shoulder, got his head down and focused on his football, and is twice the player he used to be now.

They get far to much to soon and some of them have little desire to improve, when the normal man on the street would chop his arm off to have had a chance to make it has a pro footballer.

bluealf said:
They get far to much to soon and some of them have little desire to improve, when the normal man on the street would chop his arm off to have had a chance to make it has a pro footballer.

That would be a bit silly for a goal keeper

bluealf said:

And then realise its impossible to lead a normale life with 20k a week getting shoved in your bank, people trying to be mates so they can make money, women basically throwing themselves at you and a reporter up your ass eveery time you pop for some milk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.