Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Everyone saying it’s the defence they got peppered all game and only conceded a deflected goal, the midfield is a shambles and that is on pep. Who would pick that midfield, our most experienced players out wide in Phil and Bernado, then Alvarez & Lewis in CM, absolute madness, then he put Lewis RW, he can’t get across the pitch to be a midfielder.

That midfield almost makes me cry when I remember peak Fern, Dave and KdB. Got to keep the faith though

Pep is a great manager but he isn’t a miracle worker. He still needs the tools to do his job. As he always says the players are what makes a manager and right now the players we have aren’t as good as they where 2 seasons back

The players are good, but some are injured or not in form currently.

The potential of the team is fantastic.

Kovacic, Nunes need some game time in them. I won't jump to blaming them. Lewis was horrible and we should be playing Kova Nunes over him for sure. The flapping around top 4 is unbelievable.

So much anxiety amongst the players. Don’t think I’ve ever seen us have so many players run offside, and none of them were marginal calls.
No that's what I find quite surprising, you could lie a double decker bus on its side between where our player was and where the defender was. It was a poor performance all round and we didn't look we knew how to change our situation.

All is not well in the camp

Players look lost. Using kids who are nowhere near ready for the first team. Playing players out of position and making them look utter shite cos they can't do what they're being asked to do

No speed, no urgency, no creativity, no belief

We could have played until midnight and we wouldn't have scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.