Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The reality is this team needs a clear out because they ain’t good enough to play how `Guardiola wants

no where near good enough and the majority of the summer signings ain’t good enough

Jesus that was bad, no control again, the new signings haven’t settled or are not good enough , I like Josko though, he’s being hung out to dry as a left back. Needs to play in the middle. A Rodri injury and it’s game over.

Load of shite that.

Outplayed by a much better team on the night

Losing I can take, especially fair and square like that but it disappoints me that they wanted it far more than us. They worked far harder, they were first to every loose ball etc..

There's no way our players could watch it back and think they left it all on the pitch like Villa.

I've no doubt we'll get much better, but i don't want to see teams showing far more desire like tonight.

Villa deserve that I'm worried where we are going to be come January might be well out of the race by then
Can't blame it on no rodders we've been poor enough now the last few games I

Hope we can keep up with the rest and we always go on a good run just don't think the others around us will bottle it this season

It wouldn't surprise me if this season is Peps last and he walks into the sunset and take thes England job, because these lot have called it a day..won the lot..not hungry anymore.

Gonna take a squad rebuild at this rate.

Not through quality but primarily motivation.

These lot have climbed the mountain..it's time for a new set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.