Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Have the players heard that they're playing in the conference north division next season, it's the only thing I can think of

The lads an international and the embarrassment is on the coaching staff if he can’t get on before today’s makeshift midfield
We are talking about a Southgate pick here. Southgate reminds me of Taylor...didn't he pick Carlton Palmer...and Andy Sinton regularly?

Probably harsh cos he’s being played out of position but I don’t get Gvardiol. In maybe 80% of his games he’s been awful

We’ve played a succession of teams that have improved dramatically how to play out from the back. Some of them have ridden their luck to some extent but they’ve all, to varying degrees, played through our forward line and midfield with relative ease. Tonight was the worst of the five and we failed to compete in any area of the pitch. There was always going to be a drop off at some point and Pep loves a challenge which is just as well because it appears he’s facing one now. We can’t win them all and it’ll be fascinating to see how he addresses the current situation. Onwards and upwards!

Each defeat this year has had a deflection or own goal. Didn’t play well tonight and didn’t deserve anything but sometimes you need that bit of luck

Thought about buying money today but just couldn't bet against our beloved Club no matter how obvious the outcome was gonna be.

Wish to fuck I had now.

What difference would Harry Hotspur have made this evening? Prime Messi would have struggled For what it’s worth Erling was our best outfield player imho
Without upsetting anyone further kane would have been a lot more involved in the build up, dropped deep in midfield to give us overloads and help us dominate possession which in turn would have helped us defensively. He also would have probably scored the header.

im not saying haaland isn’t a good forward but his all round game is very lacking imo and it makes us one dimensional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.