Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

We do complicate things sometimes don't we. 3 points and good performance. Well done to Phil and Bernie great game for them.

Walker getting a lot of flak on the match thread as usual but him Foden and Bernie are the engine in this team. Without those three the we just don't move fast enough and are somewhat easy to defend against. Get in City, another title in the making.
Really ?.

Honestly i can not remember reading one negative comment regards any of our team today. Someone went overboard once on Stones and was pulled up on it.

There was a few of us a bit nervous like..............not me mind you :-)

Last edited:
What more is there to say about Phil Foden. Best player in the league at the moment and could be up there with Mpabbe as possibly best prospect in world football.

Such a professional performance from the boys tonight. Didn't think it was a red card for Stones but doesn't really matter now.

Up the blues.
It does matter the poor fucker wont be able to play in the final on Sunday

O
Phil Foden
Game time,whinge whinge whinge| He should play more Bleh Blah Blah!
Loan him out FFS|
Pep has manged his talent perfectly .

Not sure who feels luckier - Phil at being nurtured by Pep the greatest coach or Pep nurturing from a boy one of the greatest young talents seen in a long time.

Complete control fully deserved 3 points
11 ahead with 5 to play lets get it wrapped up...its a traversty how the rags are still in the title race

Transfermarket attaches a £63M price tag to Phil. Yet Grealish is often quoted at £100M and Sir Rasher £120+. I do now believe that Foden is the most valuable player in our squad. Quite magnificent tonight and he’s one of ours. Add a 1 before the £63 and it looks about right.
Transfermarkt takes a lot of appearances, sponsorships/image rights amongst other things into account. It's never close to actual valuation for a lot of players by the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.